Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'

Start from the beginning

"This the nigga you was tellin' us about, right?"

"H-hi." He waved awkwardly, just surprised that he was actually in the presence of witches, pretty and beautiful witches at that. He thought they were going to be ugly as hell, long noses, stringy hair, warts and all.

"He's cute, ain't he? I could just eat him the fuck up." Tyquian smiled, eyes flashing a quick blood red before returning back to normal as all three looked down at him, making him blush a little.

"A big cutie. I'm Megan love, and this my girlfriend Maria." The tall woman introduced themselves and he nodded, standing up to his feet.

"Kentrell."

Maria smiled. "Oh we know. Tyquian and Sheyaa talk about you all the time. They can't seem to stop talkin' bout you really."

Kentrell raised an eye at the small vampire, who only winked at him, making him blush a little harder. "We've only heard nuthin' but good things love, I promise." Megan said, still smiling at him. The two women seemed nice, aura inviting, so he quickly felt himself relax in their presence.

Vampires, werewolves, witches... he was really seeing it all.

"But enough of this talkin'. We finna go have some muthafuckin' fun and go do some hoodrat shit." They watched as Megan produced a wand from her belt and waved it around with a grand flourish, and suddenly a broomstick appeared next to them, floating in the air and ready to be mounted.

"Ooo, Megan! Can I drive the broom, pretty please?!" Tyquian jumped around excitedly, making the woman laugh.

She absentmindedly played with the darkskin twinks cheeks, gently pulling and squishing them in her hands. "You crashed it last time Ty Ty. You lucky I got insurance on my shit."

As Kentrell sat back and wondered how the hell a broom could even have insurance, Tyquian pouted. "I got it this time, I swea'."

The older woman sighed. "Go ahead." And the smaller excitedly hopped on the broomstick, Megan going to adjust his position so he was seated correctly, but not without boldly feeling up on the vampire.

Tyquian's fangs grew a little in obvious excitement, and he tilted his head back, biting gently at his lips as the woman rubbed his butt. "Ugh you smell soooo good. When me, Maria and you finna bump purses again?"

"Probably later. Come on my loves." And the taller woman patted the broom handle beside her, signalling for him and Maria to get on.

"Bump purses?" Kentrell raised an eyebrow as he was physically lifted up and seated on the broomstick by Megan, blushing from the womans strength and shifting awkwardly, immediately going to hold onto Tyquian's small waist. "What does that mean?"

"Oh don't worry Kenny, Ty will show you reallll soon." Maria said vaguely and smiled at him.

"I sure the fuck will. And Imma make sure he remembers it too, we finna make our own lil slip and slide."

He didn't know why everyone was being so vague about this 'purse bumping' shit and why he and Tyquian would make a slip and slide when he could easily buy one, but only shrugged it off, waiting patiently for everyone to get on.

He felt Megan get behind him and press up against his back, her body warm and soft as hell, titties like a pillow for his head. The woman gently rested her chin on his shoulder, glossy lips close to his ear. "You comfortable hun? I know the broom might not feel the best down here." The woman whispered to him, hand ghosting over his crotch.