Were?

Haileys pov

Once I fully woke up , oddly enough I got a got a text from tAylor

Our convo
Tay: good morning babe

Me: good timing😂 good morning

Tay: Ik babe! actually I just woke up

Me: sameee😂... and who said I was babe
(Not in the convo: obviously Ik he will call me that but I need hints when he is going to ask me out!)

Tay: I said ur babe and it will stay like that forever and ever

Me: you haven't even asked me out yet

Tay: yet😏

(Not in convo: is he going to ask me out?!?)

Me: is that a hint😉

Tay: maybe😏

Me: aha

Tay: come over with ur friends wear some thing classy but not dressy

Me: okay😊

" Girls get changed in to something classy but not too dressy"
"Okay why"asked hope "just do it" I say
Kierstyn got in the shower wail me and hope got changed.i wore jeans, a black and white Flowey tang top with a black cardigan , white vans, and my long blond hair with natural brown was in a curly high pony tail. hope wore light holister jeans, a whit dressy holister shirt , black vans, and her LONG blond Hair had a price of it braided to the back.... When kierstyn cam out of the bathroom she was wearing dark holister jeans, a blue and white striped long sleeve shirt, converse, and her long brown hair was curled and a price of it was twisted back. "alright let's go" I say we grab our purses and go. "wait so were exactly are we going?" kierstyn asks "umm taylor told me to get chainged and told u guys to get changed and go to their hotel". "oil I wonder what's up" says hope "don't go to far ahead in thinking😂" I say.
It was 10:00 am when we left now it is 10:22 and we are at their hotel.we went to Taylor's room first. since it was Nile our ¿second? time there we got lost AGIEN but don't worry we found were we were after10 minutes. "okay I'll knock this time" I say we start laughing and taylor opens the door "what is so funny" he asks "nooo close the dire I want to knock" I say we all laugh and he smiles and does as he's told we start laughing again and then I finally knock. he answers and puts his hands around my waist and then all if the sudden kierstyn and hope slide in the middle if us kierstyn facing taylor and hope facing me. as you can see the are the younger immature ones me and hope are 19 but I'm 11 months older and kierstyn is 18. we all walked in to Taylor's room because he had to his hair even know he looked hot as he was.

A/N
Hey guys sooty about not updating and sorry about my grammar 😕 but ya had to go back and fix the title because this got off track sa ya

%kierstyn⚡️