tony, part one

rosie was in the shower when she heard her dad shouting at her brother sid, like he did most mornings. but this morning he seemed particularly angry. as she stepped out she heard her phone ring.

"hello?" she answered.

"rosie," a smug voice replied.

"tony stonem and what did i do to deserve a call from you early in the morning?" rosie answered a smile growing on her face, she'd never admit it to anyone, not even herself, but she always did have a rather soft spot for tony stonem.

"it's more like what your brother didn't do rosie my love."

"what? fuck someone?" rosie replied knowing what this was about. the gang had been trying to get sid to lose his virginity for months and months now and tony had started to turn making sid into not so much of a loser into his own little project.

"exactly. tell him cafe 20 minutes. see you later on college green"

"see ya tone," rosie said as she hung up.

she ran upstairs to sid's room and walked in on him wanking. she covered my eyes and ran out the room making a retching noise. she stood on the other side of the door waiting for sid's voice to say:

"come in," sid said. rosie opened the door refusing to look at him.

"tony says cafe 20 minutes, fucking twat," she spat.

"alright rose, jeez calm down. i was only fucking wanking, every boy does it. well the don't need to as you do it for them most of time," sid said rolling his eyes at his clearly hungover sister.

"fuck you sidney mark jenkins," rosie snapped as she ran to her bedroom. she shoved on some clothes and messily did some eyeliner and sprinted out the door over to college green.

she knew noone would be there yet. maxxie was probably tapdancing, jal was definitely practising clarinet, michelle was probably drooling after tony, anwar had prayers early every morning and chris...well fuck knows what chris would be doing.

she sat on a bench at college green, headphones in and finishing the painting she'd done of college green for her art folder. suddenly, someone jumped next to her. she turned her head round and pulled an earphone out to see the smiling face of chris miles.

"move up, petal," he said to rosie as he slung his arm over her shoulder. rosie smiled at the nickname that chris had given to her when they met 5 years ago. she moved up the bench, packing her paints into her bag.

"you look happy this morning chris," rosie said.

"yeah buck tooth let me have a few goes on her tits this morning so,"he said staring off as if he was replaying the moment over and over in his head.

rosie sighed. classic chris. fucking anything that moves.

she reached into her bag pulling two spliffs out.

"want one?" she asked chris but she already knew the answer.

"fucking ace, petal," he said taking the spliff from her and kissing the side of her head very roughly. she giggled at his words and action. there were a lot of fucked up things in rosie's life but chris made her forget it all. 

chris brings up a lighter as the both lean into it with the joints, not breaking eye contact and they breathed in the first puff of the intoxicating fumes.

they both turned looking out towards the college, rosie leant her head on chris's shoulder.

"how's your mum?" rosie asked, rather anxious for the answer.