22 | North Ridge Gang

"Good to see you after a long time."

~+~

J o h n n y

"Why are you so worried?" Annie asks.

"Look, a gang member saw you with me, yesterday." I explain.

"And?" Annie asks.

"That was Hayden. He could tell the leader anything about me, or you, and who knows what could happen to you." I tell her.

"What could happen to me? What about you?" She asks.

"As long as you're fine, I'll be fine too." I reassure.

She walks towards me and buries her head in my chest.

"I know we're not a thing and all but, please." She hugs me. "I can't lose you."

Wait. Is she brain washed?

We're fake dating.

She just likes me as a friend.

Is she feeling okay?

"Annie?" I ask. "Are you okay?"

She pulls away.

"I'm perfectly fine." She stated.

"Nadia knows we aren't really dating." I tell her. "But it seems like she hasn't told Henderson about you yet."

"Is that a good thing?" She asks.

"Actually, it is." I reassure. "But Hayden knows about you and he can tell Henderson at any moment."

~+~

3rd person point of view

Hayden walks down the halls of the house until someone pins him to the wall.

"I've heard you've met the Johnny Orlando again." Ruby says looking at Hayden.

"Yeah, actually." Hayden replied sternly. "Saw him at a party a few days ago."

Ruby unpins him.

"Why the fuck were you at a party?" She asks. "Does Henderson know?"

"Maybe. But I went there because I was bored." Hayden replied. "You know I like going to parties whenever I'm bored. Even if it's at the other side from where I live."

"How is he?" Ruby asks.

"Johnny? Ha! The same, old Orlando." Hayden explains. "Just, got more firm I guess?"

"Bet he's scared of killing people now." Ruby tells Hayden.

"He's too secretive. That can be very hard to tell." Hayden replies.

"You need to tell Henderson about this." Ruby stated before pulling Hayden into Henderson's office.

~+~