the power of twins

Chapter two

today is Friday which means tomorrow is the week-end. Yess!!! Bt the bad side of today was i had cheerleading practice. Remind me why i do cheerleading, because mommy use to love it..

I dragged my self out of my comfortable bed and turned the hot shower on. I stripped out of my tank top and short. I stepped into the shower letting the hot water unknot my tight muscles. I washed my hair with my favourite shampoo and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and put it around me firmly. I walked into my room and went straight to my wardrobe. Seen as i had cheerleading today i packed my purple skinny jeans with my white tank top and 4 inch heels. i grabbed my new cheerleading outfit an dumped it on my body. Today every one was going to find out i had a belly button, damn this top had to be a belly bottom one. I really didn't want anyone to see it but i cant leave with out my outfit.. I dried my hair and put a brush through it. What was the point, i was going to  run my hands through it anyways. That is another habit i have. I put on a little bit of mascara and black eye liner. I put clear lip gloss on and looked my self in the mirror. When i was satisfied with my self, i walked out of my room before i ran back and changed from this slutty out fit. I walked down the stairs step by step to the kitchen. No one new i had a belly button and they were bound to find out any minute now. I grabbed my pumps from the side and put it on. I put my hand on my belly to try and hide my belly button as i walked into the kitchen. Jay and drew were fightin over something. I laughed at them and muttered "morning" to them. I bend down to grab a bowl and my hair instantly fell of my should to cover my eyes. I forgot all about my belly button and ran my hand through it to move it back it into place.

When i stood back up, jay and drew were looking at me shocked, i gave them a confused look until i remembered my belly button. Sh*t i forgot all about it. Oh well no point in hidin now. I just hope Sean doesn't go crazy.

"wooow amys didn't know you got that done, but that is totaly se*y" jay smirked. Drew slapped him on the back of the head.

"dude little siis" he muttered. "when did you get that done Amys?" he asked still shocked.

" got it done 3 weeks ago" i muttered. Erghh, its this stupid slutty uniform.

" okay" he simply said. I thought he was going to scream his head off and tell me to go back upstairs and take it off. Well its my lucky day.

"good luck with sean though" he smirked back. Great just when i thought i got away with it.sean and james walked into the kitchen talking about some bimbo.

"dude, she's way hotter than her, have u lost it" Sean smirked, that was until he saw me, he stopped dead in his track. Great, now the house is going to tremble down with screaming.

"AMY HEMSWORTH WILLIAMS WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ON YOUR BELLY BUTTON" he yelled. Wow worse than i thought. Think amy, think think i kept repeatin but nothing came. Shoot, am doomed today.

"a piercing" i said, shoot that was not what i was hoping i would say.

"I KNOW THAT, BUT WHEN N WHY DID YOU GET IT DONE" he yelled again. Jheeze what is rong with him, im only 3 steps away from him.

"will you stop yelling, im only 3 steps away from you" i said. He shook his head trying to calm himself down.

"go back upstairs and take that off" he said calmly. Noo waay big bro, im keeping this thing on, i went through a lot of pain for it.

"have you lost your mind, do you know how much pain i went through to get this and now when it's fine your telling me to take it off, and anyways you have to wait 3 months before you take it off" i said as a matter of fact.