09

after minho was released from the hospital, him and hyunjin have become closer.

seungmin, felix, and changbin see it and they ship it.

minho and hyunjin talk all the time. at school. outside of school. hyunjin basically lives at minho's house. seeing as his parents are never there.

it's been a good two months since the whole bathroom incident with jisung. life has become better for minho.

minho found out that hyunjin has a younger brother named hwiyoung (a/n stan sf9). he is the cutest thing ever. he's only three years of age.

sometimes he'll come over with hyunjin and he will be all of minho. they would cuddle, making food, bake desserts, watch disney and a lot more.

and it's very obvious that hyunjin is jealous. minho can see through him like glass. but whenever minho would ask he would always act stupid. like you can't fool lee minho, you just can't.

right now, hyunjin and hwiyoung are at minho's house. they are sitting on the couch, watching phineas and ferb. hwiyoung is situated in minho's lap. while hyunjin is sits on the opposite end of the couch.

minho thinks hyunjin is being childish. i mean come on. he is jealous of a three year old. it couldn't be anymore childish.

in the middle of the second episode, hwiyoung falls asleep in minho's lap. 'perfect', minho thought. this would give him the opportunity to talk with hyunjin.

he laid hwiyoung down on the couch and covered him up. before getting up, he placed a small kiss on forehead and whispering goodnight. minho could practically hear hyunjin rolling his eyes.

minho made his way to where hyunjin was sitting. he sat down, putting his right leg behind hyunjin's back and the left on his lap. side straddling him.

he scooted closer to hyunjin. after getting comfortable, he leaned in and stared at hyunjin's side profile. this man. WHOO. i mean like, he's hot. minho even admits it.

his jawline is the definition of perfect. so are his lips. and his nose. and his cheekbones. and his eyes and eyebrows. and don't forget that cute little mole under his left eye. 'ugh why is he so perfect,' minho didn't understand.

hyunjin was the one to break the silence, "do you need something, minho?"

minho was taken aback. usually hyunjin would call him minmin and he would call him jinnie but he used minho. his heart stung.

minho pouted. "i have a ouchie, jinnie," minho started to fake sniffle. for dramatic effect. his pink bottom lip stuck out more.

hyunjin quickly turned to minho. examining him. knowing minho, he might have tripped over his bundles and hit his head or something. "where, where?"

minho looked down and pointed slowly to the right side of his chest.. where his heart is. "right here, jinnie."

hyunjin looked at minho and sighed. he knows exactly what he did but still asked, "why, why do you have a ouchie in your heart?"

"jinnie called min min by his full name and not his nickname. min min doesn't like to be called minho by jinnie. and also, jinnie is ignoring min min because he is jealous of his little brother. jinnie should know that he has nothing to be jealous of because min min likes jinnie a different way than what he likes hwiyoung,"

minho played with his sweater paws. he would refer to himself in third person when he is trying to get his way. so far he thinks it's working because hyunjin's face had softened.

"oh min min," he pulls minho so that he is sitting on his lap. where minho is straddling him. he put his hands on minho's waist and softly talks to him. "i'm so sorry for the way i've been acting lately. you're absolutely right. i shouldn't be jealous of my little brother. i know you like me in a different way from hwiyoung. i feel the same way min min," hyunjin smiled.

minho smiled with him. minho leaned in and kissed hyunjin's cheek. he pulled back and let out giggles. the younger smiled and kissed minho on his nose. which caused minho to let out more beautiful giggles.

once the giggles dialed down, hyunjin picked minho up and sat him on the couch. he got up and kneeled in front of minho. on both knees. hyunjin took at deep breath. minho stared at him with the most beautiful, confused face ever. the younger started,

"min min, i am on both of my knees right now because if i'm on one knee it kinda means i'm gonna propose and we aren't there yet. no, i'm on both knees right now because i wanted to ask you out. like on a date. i really like you min min. and i want to see where we will go in life. what the universe has planned for us. i want to go do stupid things with you, i want- wait shouldn't i be telling you this when i ask you to be mine? oh. well, minmin, will you want to go on a date with me?"

minho swore he wanted to cry. he felt tears buildup. and now he felt one roll down his cheek. hyunjin panicked and wiped minho's tears. "no no no, min min don't cry. you don't have to go on a date with me, i mean it's okay. i just thou-"

"yes," he said ever so softly.

"yes," he said a bit louder.

"yes," he looked up at the older and grabbed his hands.

"yes! yes! a million times yes!"

hyunjin sighed softly. he stood up at picked minho up and spun him around. "you said yes! you said yes!" hyunjin laughed along with minho.

once hyunjin sat minho down, minho wrapped his arms around the younger's neck. the other snaking his arms around the older's waist. they were staring into each other's eyes. neither of them moving. just enjoying each other's company.

minho spoke up after a while, "i still can't believe you were jealous of a three year old," he scoffed playfully, eyeing the younger.

hyunjin rolled his eyes. "in my defense, you were spending more time with him than me."

"i mean," minho continued, completely ignoring hyunjin's comment. "hwiyoung is like my son. i take care of my son before i go spend time with his father," minho paused as his eyes widened. "oh my gosh, hyunjin,"

the said man furrowed his eyebrows at the older. "what's wrong, min?"

minho started to pat hyunjin's pecs rapidly. he then pulled down on his jacket and started jumping up and down. "hyunjin, we're parents! we're parents to your younger brother! oh my gosh, we're parents before even being married. before even being boyfriends. oh my gosh. we're parents, hyunjin. i wonder who would be the mom. why did i even ask that, i'm the mom, of course. i clean, i cook and bake. oh! and i also wear cute outfits." there was a paused. "le gasp! speaking of outfits, i need to pick one out for our date!"

minho gave a quick kiss on the cheek to hyunjin and ran up stairs, quietly yelling, "we're going on a date,"

hyunjin was left dumbfounded. parents? he chuckled at minho's words. "lee minho, you are something else."

"h-hyung," he heard a little voice.

he turned to see hwiyoung rubbing his eyes. hyunjin went over to pick him up. "let's go put you in a bed."

a/n

i'm actually really proud of this chapter.