a few last words from the author

Contrary to popular belief, I still often check back on this account.

To my surprise, am always greeted with notifications.

The first surprise was that apparently, I had broken 600 followers. When? I have no idea. The second surprise was that tough luck, one of my least favorite stories, had surpassed 100k views. One hundred thousand people had read a story I wrote when I thought I was the world's greatest novelist.

And I cringed. But then I smiled.

It makes me happy seeing how people still read my stories and care about this account, long after I have decided to stop posting. I remember the time I was ecstatic over 1,000 reads, and I smile. And for that, I would like to say thank you.

Thank you for supporting my work and checking back to read every once in a while. I cherish every comment and vote. No matter who you are or what you've seen here, I'm very, very grateful.

(And yes, I'm aware of all the grammar and spelling errors, and the plotholes. I'm sorry.)

Outside of this little world, I am doing alright. I often get messages and condolences asking where I have been and if I am okay (or even alive, for that matter). I've been around, and I'm doing just fine. Thank you for the concern. :D

Even though I may no longer post on this account, I thank you for your patience, and your passion to fall in love with your favorite characters.

Whoever you are, Stay strong, stay smart, stay gorgeous.

Thanks for everything! See you around.

-peachbois