Chap: 1. Black Feather

Chap:1 Black Feather

"Who's there?"

The girl said softly, biting her bottom lip gently. Something stirred in the darkness.

"Please... don't be alarmed. I'm not going to hurt you... I just wanted to watch you." A deep masculine voice sounded softly, her ears heard it perfectly well.

She had a perverted peeping tom psycho in her room?! Who also gave damn good voice.

"Look, I don't know what you think you're going to accomplish here, but my parents are in the next room, and I'll scream if you try anything." For the first time she was actually glad she hadn't moved out yet.

"No, please, like I said, I'm not going to hurt you... I saw you from the window, and I thought you were pretty..." The voice trailed off for a moment. "This was a mistake, I'm sorry, I'll go... uhm... would you mind turning your back?"

The girl snorted slightly. "Oh sure. There's a psycho standing about ten feet away from me, and I'm going to turn around. Listen, if you just leave peaceably, I don't care what you look like, I'm not going to tell the cops or anything, just get out of here."

As she spoke she swung her legs out of the bed and stood next to it defiantly, crossing her arms. At that moment she felt something on her foot and looked down, only to see quite a large spider crawling up her bare leg. She always had a huge fear of spiders, deadly almost, and immediately forgot there was anyone in the room.

The girl screeched and jumped up and down, trying to knock it off her leg. She ended up falling onto her behind and backing up against the bed, as the thing, finally detached from her leg, began crawling towards her again.

Suddenly a bare foot, not her own, came crashing down upon the offending creature. She would usually be sighing with relief at this point, except the foot, kind as it was in killing her offender... has claws. She was almost afraid too, but she continued looking upwards.

Her eyes traveled over a pair of comfortable looking black pants, then up a chest, a muscled chest that looked like it belonged to one of the gods.

Her eyes traveled over the also well muscled arms, the wings as black as night hanging down, almost touching the floor, and the almost frightened look on his face. The girls eyes traveled back down once more and stopped on his pants.

Definitely male.

At that moment they both froze as the girl's father banged on her door. "Airi! Are you alright?"

Her eyes shot to the strange intruder and for a moment they just stared in each other, and for some idiotic reason, Airi's mouth opened and  found herself saying "Uh... no dad... it was just a big spider."