"I know... but she doesn't need to know that." I slid my arms inside his robes and kiss him back. He smiled and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue inside of my kith as I let him in and slid my into his.

"Malfoy."

Draco paid no attention and place one hand on my cheek, and softly stroke his thumb over my cheek bone.

"Malfoy."

I let out a small giggle as Draco smiled knowing how much his teammate hated it when Draco ignored him.

"Malfoy I swear--"

Draco pulled away, rolling his eyes as he look at Malavordo. "What? What is so important you have to intrude."

"We need to get going, the teams waiting."

"Really?" Draco look as three of the slytherin team were barely walking out of the school. And they were taking their sweet time. "Why are they not running at all?"

Malavordo look and let out a curse under his breathe. Then walk over to the three shouting as the three players ran.

"I have to go." Draco said to me. "I'll see you at dinner?"

"That is if Malavordo doesn't steal you from me. I might hex him if he keeps you for more Quiddtich plays."

My boyfriends smiled and kiss me once more. "I might just beat you to the punch."

"Be safe please."

"No promises." We kiss once more and I took my bag from him as he began walking to the field.

I stood there watching as he turned to look back at me and flew something towards me. I notice the paper bird flying towards me which made me smile more. After catching it, or rather it landing on my hands. I blew him a kiss which made him place his hands over his heart and then maldavo grab the collar of his shirt dragging him init the lockers. Once he was out of sight I walk back to the castle and headed straight to the common room. I had an hour to get some work done. Seeing the common room crowded I headed up to my dorm I instead.

Walking in I froze in my spot seeing my brother and Ginny snogging on her bed.

"You couldn't be snogging in your dorm, Harry?" They both jump as I walk over to my bed.

"Bloody hell Davina." Harry said as they re-buttoning their shirts. At least Harry did, Ginny was flattening her skirt.

"I thought you went to the Quiddtich pitch." Ginny said as Harry and her retired their ties.

"Why? So you can ambush me with questions about their training and give you an advantage?No, besides Draco wouldn't let me see them practice anyways. And Harry.." I look at mbrother. "Honeslty is it hard to go to your dorm? At least no one would bother you there. I mean you are after all headboy."

"We were trying to escape the three second years waiting for his autograph." Ginny said putting on her sweater.

"Again?"

"Again."

I sat on my bed pulling the curtain down and opened the letter. I stroke the owl as I read the letter from Naricssa. We seemed to be getting along quite well. Draco was very happy, and I love spending time with her. When I visited the manor she would take me from her son which made Draco very jealous.

Her letter contain something about the cellar and dining room. She was currently having it remodel, trying to erase anything that remind her of the dark times their family had to go through. She also wanted to know how draco was. And how was I.