24 : Way To Ruin The Mood, Kitty

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened. "W-wha- why?" I didn't know what was happening.

She rolled her eyes. "I like you Adrien, in fact...I love you." She said.

"Umm...I love you too Mari but why the-" I was cut off when she pressed her lips on mine and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I was shocked at her action. Took me some time to realise that she was kissing me.

I slowly wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her back.

The kiss was slow and passionate, unlike the quick kisses in the hallways. This time it was just two of us. No one to watch us, no one to lie to. It was us and only us.

We pulled back. I looked at into her eyes and she looked into mine.

"I'm guessing that wasn't a friendly kiss." I joked. She chuckled and pulled back slightly.

"Way to ruin the mood, Kitty." She smiled. "But yeah..It wasn't a friendly kiss." She leaned in and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed her back.

I could get used to this. We pulled back and sat on her bed, holding hands.

"So, what made you realise you love me and not Luka?" I asked while playing with her fingers.

"I didn't feel the way I do with you when I'm with him." She said, leaning her head on my shoulder and watching me play with her fingers.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Everytime I'm with you, I feel butterflies in my stomach. The sound of your name just gets my heart racing and my thoughts jumbled. Your smile...your damn smile." She sighed. I looked at her and grinned.

"I'm glad I have that effect on you." I said.

She giggled. "Whatever, don't get to cocky, Kitty. You're still annoying."

I laughed. "And you're still mean..for someone who's in love with me." I smirked.

She blushed. "Shut up."

"Aw, you're blushing because of me." I cooed and kissed her cheek. Her eyes grew wide briefly before she turned and shoved me. "Shouldn't you be home?"

"Aw, princess! You don't want me here." I pouted and leaned closer to her.

"Mangy alley cat." She sneered and pushed me away.

"Wha- Where did mangy come from? I'm rich!"

"Oh, sorry. You're right." She said. "I meant pompous house cat." She laughed.

"Okay, that's mean." I pouted and stood up. "But I should be going. Plagg's waiting outside." Mari stood up. "Oh, let me see you out." I nodded and let her follow me.

We walked down to the door and stopped. I turned her. "So you're my girlfriend now, huh?" I smiled, still not believing what was happening. Mari laughed and nodded. "Yes, Adrien. Now go home." She smiled.

"Well, goodnight." I smiled at her and took both her hands in mine.

She giggled at me. "Goodnight, Adrien." She said. We leaned in a for a kiss but the door to the bakery opened.

"Excuse me?" It was Tom.

"Umm.." I chuckled awkwardly, looking at his mad look while Mari bit her lips to hide her smile.

"What's this?" He asked looked at both of us.

"I was just leaving." I pointed to the door and opened it. I kissed Mari's cheek and left before Tom protested but I could hear his shouts when I opened the door. I laughed and quickly ran to Plagg's car.

I opened the door and jumped in with a goofy smile while Plagg watched with shock.

I looked at him and he was still staring. "Yes?" I grinned.

"Uhh, for someone who just broke up with their girlfriend you sure are happy."

"Uhh..that's the thing Plagg...She's still my girlfriend."

Plagg tilted his head. "You didn't break up with her then?"

I shook my head. "I did. I put an end to the fake relationship thing."

"Yeah but then how could she be your girlfriend if she isn't your...." His voice trailed off and I watched as he began to piece together everything. He turned to me with an excited look.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Did she?"

"Yes!"

"She said?" He made a heart with his hands and pointed to me.

"Yes!"

"Did you?" He made kissy face.

"Yes!" I nodded.

He screeched like a banshee. "Oh dear cheese! Yes! YYYAAAAASSSS!"  He cried at the top of his lungs. "This calls for a celebration! Pizza night! My treat!" He said and started the engine.

I smiled the whole night.