21 : She's Out

Zacznij od początku

"So." He began, looking down at me, catching my stare. I looked away and blushed when I heard him chuckle. "You and Adrien, huh?"

I felt my twist in my stomach. "U-um...yeah."

"How long?" He asked.

"Two months." I answered simply.

"Oh, I hope I didn't cause trouble between you two."

Aww, so caring. I looked back at him and saw him looking at me with his charming smile. I smiled and shook my head. "No worries. We settled everything yesterday and his fine with me hanging with you."

"Really?" His eyes widened. I nodded. "Wow, he's really understanding."

I shrugged, "One of the benefits of dating your best friend." That sentence made my heart skip a beat.

"And um...sorry Adrien, yesterday."

"Nah, it's okay."

"It's just Adrien can be a little overprotective when I talk to guys."  I lied but part of me felt like it was true.

"Aww, you're blushing." I stopped walking and stared at him in terror. "W-what?" I asked feeling my face. It was warm.

Oh, cheese.

Luka stopped walking and looked at me. "You must really like him, huh?" He said softly. I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"U-umm." I looked away from his piercing gaze. The look of hurt in his face made me feel guilty.

No? Yes?...I don't know.

"Yes." I smiled weakly. I wasn't sure of my answer. I didn't know how I felt about Adrien. No matter how many times I tell myself he's just a friend, I can't bring myself to believe it. But when I think of his as my boyfriend, I don't know what to think.

Luka sighed deeply, snapping me out of my trench. "You okay? You look like you're thinking hard about something." He walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and looked into his blue eyes. "I am...but I don't know what to think." I looked away.

"Okay, let's go get some ice cream." Luka suggested. I nodded and smiled. "Sounds good."

▪▪▪

???

Hmm, Marinette and some boy walking around. Interesting...

▪▪▪

Alya

Plagg and Nino had invited themselves into my room whilst I was playing Minecraft but it wasn't anything new.

Now Plagg was pacing behind us while Nino and I played together.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS LUKA BOY IS-"

"He's Mari's crush." Nino replied.

"BUT HE'S MESSING WITH MY SHIP AND I DISAPPROVE!" Plagg scream. Luckily, my parents and siblings were out. But I think the neighbours are raising their eyebrows.

"He also likes Mari, by the way." I added.

"NO!" Plagg exclaimed. "I worked so hard. I've waited so long. AHHH!"

Nino and I slightly jumped back at his outburst and looked at each other before turning to Plagg. The boy was on his knees, pulling his hair. He looked like he was having a melt down.

"If creepers blow us up, it's your fault." Nino joked, pointing at the screen. Plagg looked up, glaring daggers at us. "Adrienette is at stake and you're playing Minecraft?" He growled. He stood up at turned of my tv screen.