Past It

(((ITS FUCKING THREE AM AND MY TV TURNED ON AND STARTED PLAYING THE GHOST ARE AFTER MEEEEEEE HELPPPP)))
(Me home alone at tree thoughts be like DAT.. I think I need help..)))
Soory now please read      
ㅇ ㅅㅇ
/|\
/\

(BTW: Katie is your girlfriend, well now you don't know. She also gave you a note to meet her at a park, y'all two meet there and you asked her out there, when you got there there was a note that Katie had put there, and she basically said sorry, but for what?)

(I'm sorry I got rid of chp. one I just... Couldn't keep it up, im sorry.)

That's the last thing I had of  Katie, she went missing.
Its been two weeks since I haven't left my room and I don't want to eat drink or even speak. I miss her, with the thought of that I break down into a sobbing mess my mom knocks on the door,
"Y/n?"
"Yes"
I try to sound like I didn't just cry about a dead lover.
"You ok honey?"
"Ya mom just tired from the school work"
"Honey its still summer you go to school tomorrow..."
"Ok ya, by schoolwork I meant prework ya know? To get me prepared for this year?"
She knows something is wrong....
"Ok, that's it, you need to come out I know your friend died but come on!!"
She bust open the door even though I locked, she walks over to me and drags me put of bed, I snatch myself from her and stand up, that's it I'm done!
"SHE WASN'T A FRIEND SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND!"
My mom looks at me with the most surprised face then disappointed,
" How?"
"I liked her and she liked me that's how!"
"You can't we are Christians! What if the church knows they will shun are intire family!"
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK!"
She slaps me across my face and I feel the sting of the slap and feel I the hotness of tears going down my face.
"You are a disgrace! Your the devil, what happened to my daughter?!"
"Fuck holy water bicth the only holy thing I do is the holes I stick my fingers and tounge in whore"
She slaps me again this time harder, I look her dead in the eyes,
" Fuck you"
She slaps me again this time out came blood, she then started to constantly strike my in the face over and over. When I fell down she got on top of me and starting hitting me more and more and more each time, a new tear decided to be free.

*Time skip two years later*

Mom went into Liquor, she started to become abusive to you. Your dad left saying that both of you are unholy and need to see a preacher about it mom abuses me even though I am 17, I have no where to go, stuck in this forever hell of a abusive mother, both physically and emotionally.
I have gave upon any hope Katie is alive and for me to live, at night I sneak outside and see that stars, by our house is a giant plain and then thick woods, I have lived here my whole live but I still don't know why I won't leave its like my body is waiting. But for what?