ღBig Troubleღ

Picture of Jason to the right
§Chapter 4§
Ryder's POV~
I arrived home late, the sun down and the moon already out. As soon as I walked in I saw a girl's purse and high heels. "Finally he's getting laid." I chuckle, throwing my keys into the bowl by the door.

I throw off my shoes and walk to my room, on the other side of the house from Jason's room.

'I wonder if he found his mate' I think, just before I fall into a deep slumber.

-Dream-

I walk into a small clearing, surrounded by pine and oak trees. The clearing is full of flowers and grass, and in the middle is the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.

She is wearing a stunning white gown, perfect for her hour glass shape. It is tight around the breasts and stomach and flows out in perfect waves around the waist.
She turns around and looks into my eyes. She has stunning green eyes, bright and radient.

She opens her mouth-

RIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING

I jerk awake, panting with need. "Son of a bitch." I growl, picking up the phone in a death grip. "What?!" I growl, glaring at the wall.

"Alpha..I am so sorry to wake you. But we will be having a meeting in an hour." They whimper through the phone. Pathetic.

"Fine." I growl, slamming it back down on the night stand.

I throw the sheet from my sweaty body, my buddy standing erect, wanting attention. "Cold shower it is."

After a 20 minute shower I throw on a t-shirt and dark washed jeans. I take some gel and style my hair quickly.

I take giant steps as I walk to the kitchen, but quickly stop in my tracks as I smell the best smell I have ever smelt in my life. 'Mate!' My wolf growls, pacing quickly in my head.

I let out a fierce growl that shakes the house as I walk into the kitchen, seeing Jason and the girl from my dream kissing.

Jason steps in front of her protectively, "Alpha, please don't hurt her. She is under my protection. I will not allow you to hurt her." He says, looking me in the eyes.
I growl again, "Get away from her. MINE!"

"What are you talking about Ryder?" He asked warily. I walk towards them, body tense.
"She is MINE!" I stop in front of him, shaking with anger. I barely hear the sexy whimper coming from my mate as I try and control my wolf from coming out. Alas, it doesn't work.

All I see is red as I look at Jason standing in front of my mate in a protective stance. Claws start to grow out on my hand, and fur begins to sprout. My hand shoots out and grabs his neck, claws digging into his flesh. My growls grow as I see my mate trying to help the bastard.

Blood starts to flow throw the wounds, pouring onto my hand. All I knew was I wanted his blood. All of it.

I heard a scream, causing me to let go of him. My wolf wanted to protect his mate, who has screamed.

I looked at her, and felt my wolf start to calm down. She looks terrified.

I started to walk over to her, and growl again as she starts to back up. "Stop! Mine!" I growl, pushing her lightly against the wall. "You are mine! No one elses! MINE!" I growl fiercely into her ear, anger rolling off me in waves.

She whimpers again, her beautiful green eyes looking up at me in fear. "P-please don't hurt me..I will leave. I promise." I slam my hand against the wall near her head. "I would never hurt you. And you are never leaving! You hear me?"

I start to gain control over my wolf. My claws go back in and the hair disappears. I shove my face in her neck, inhaling her scent to calm me down.

I push myself away and stalk towards Jason again. "You will never touch her again, got it?" I growl, glaring down at him. He nods and scrambles to his feet, "I am so sorry alpha. I did not know. It won't happen again." He whimpers, looking down at the ground. "It better not. Scram!" He runs to the door and throws it open. He looks back at my mate before running out of the house.

My mate slowly walks over to me, her breath slowly going back to normal. "Alpha?" She whimpers, slowly touching my arm. I turn and pull her to my body. "Don't call me that. I am your mate. Call me Ryder."

She freezes in fear, her eyes darting up to my own. "R-Ryder? As in Ryder King?"
I nod proudly, "Yep. That's right babe. I'm Ryder King. Alpha of the biggest pack in 5 continents. North America, South America, Asia, Australia and Africa."

After I say that she gasps and faints into my arms.