BELLA

I think I must have been asleep for about 4 hours , because it's already getting dark , I wonder who's room I'm sleeping in , there seem to be way too many stickers on the wall of people holding balls and microphones , in my best guess I'll say this room belongs a male Earthling , I need to get into the sitting room and see if I can get anything to eat, I'm feeling very famished and a little bit dizzy I think that's  the side effect of the intergalactic so travel I just experienced.

They is a beautiful girl sitting on a chair eating a food that looks really strange from a little paper bag , I guess that must be BELLA and her mom seems to be making another  meal in the cooking area of the house  , I wonder if I'll be able to eat  the food on this planet , well there's a first time for everything and I'm pretty good at experiencing new things , oh I think the beautiful girl is staring right at me , I have to say something to break this awkward silence .
"Hi " I said......  and there goes another long round of silence
"I'm ZYX and you must be Bella"   after another round of silence she finally said something that sounds like a groaning sound or whatever that is ,
Well that's a pretty good first impression I'm really certain this girl don't like me and another thing I'm certain of is that I don't really care if she likes me or not , as long as she stays out of my business I'm good.
But she's really pretty , I wonder if I can stay out of her business for long     
And I think something is bothering her , so I think I'm just gonna let that pretty awkward behavior slide for the moment .
Damn why I'm I so concerned about her behavior .

"Don't just stand there and stare at me come and sit down "

So she can talk , that's pretty interesting and who said I was staring at her ?
"I'm sorry Bella , but I'm really certain I wasn't staring at you and I don't think I can stare at you for any reason whatsoever"

"That's really funny, I don't know if I should  feel  relieved or angry"

"In my best opinion I think you should feel angry , because that's the exact reason why I said what I said "

"Well if you're trying to get me mad at you for no reason then I'll say you're doing a pretty bad job "

"Well I'm sorry for being rude "

"You're sorry!!, well apology accepted , I didn't know guys could apology for being rude  that's a first "

"Well there's always a first time for everything, so I'll say let's do this again, hi I'm ZYX "

"Hi ZYX! What kind of a name is that?"

I can't believe she still don't want to be friendly even after I've apologized to her and even  tried to  be nice to her , I'll just act cool for the moment.

"So what are we having for supper?"

" are you trying to avoid my question or you just don't know what your name mean!"

"I know what my name mean I just don't think you'll be able to understand it even if I tell you it's meaning a thousand times  so let's just let this conversation slide because I'm not cut out for this "

BELLA was really beginning to get on my nerve and I just couldn't take it anymore , so I decided to get up and go sit in the kitchen with her mom

As I stepped in the kitchen , her mom looked at me closely and wriggled her nose
"I can see you're already getting yourself into fights with Bella , it's written all over your face "

"Kids this days you can't blame us , but I'm sure we'll bond with time , there's really no hard feelings "
I think what  I just said must have spooked her or something because she suddenly stopped what she was doing and gave me this nice and huge grin before finally speaking again .
"Where did you say you're from again?"

"Herle , ma'am"

"And which country is herle located at ?"

" I don't think I know the answer to that ma'am "

"Do you know that you strike me as a really strange person? , I mean the way you talk and act is really strange,
Look kid if you want to stay here with me you'll have to open up to me
That's the only way I can let you stay Here for long "

"I can assure you ma'am I'm not a threat to you or anyone at all, to be honest when I told you that I'm here to enroll into an educational institute it really was kinda like a lie , because actually I'm lost and I didn't know where to go or who to go to  "
After staring at me for some seconds she finally said I should sit and eat .

After eating for about 10 minutes I was really filled and I must confess the meal was really nice and it tasted delicious , but as I looked up it seems like everyone was staring at me , I think I wasn't eating the food in the right way or It's probably because I eat in a funny way , I think I have to ask why I'm being given such a stare down .
"Thanks ma'am , the meal is really good " I said , "But why was I being stared at as if I wasn't eating the meal right ?"

"You were eating the meal right but just in a very strange way " Bella said .

Bella's mom spoke next
"And ZYX if I may ask , what's the name of the meal you just finished eating ?"

"I don't know ma'am it's my first time eating this type of food "

"Your first time eating scrambled eggs and bacon , you're weirder than I thought " Bella said .

She's really becoming a problem I better go prepare myself for this kind of situations , but first I need a comeback ,
My comeback was interrupted by bella's mom

"Bella you really need to cut ZYX some slacks , he's only here because he's lost and I think he has  an amnesia or something like that , so I don't want to here you calling him names and I think you have to be nice to him "

Well that was a pretty good pep talk
But it seems she isn't done yet

"And ZYX will be starting School on Monday , so I'm hoping both of you will be having a really fun time at school "

"I hope I'm not expected to baby sit him?" Bella finally said

"No you're not expected to do that Bella , I'm not a kid and I'm pretty sure with that attitude you won't be able to baby sit a kid even if you want to !!"  I said looking amused 
"And excuse me ma'am , can you tell me where the bathroom is ?  I said

"Yeah upstairs last door by the left "

"Ok thanks ma'am ,  I'm really grateful"

Now all I have to do is set PIROTRONE to be able to read my thoughts and speak to me through the nano-tech implanted in my ear .

And that is done!!

  "PIROTRONE UPLOAD ALL INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PLANET AND IT'S PEOPLE INTO MY CEREBRAL CORTEX , I NEED THE NAMES OF EVERY SINGLE THING AND EVERY SINGLE ACTIVITY THEY ENGAGE  THEMSELVES IN , AND I NEED THE NAMES OF ALL THE COMMON FOOD AND FOOD ITEMS USED HERE " 

"Please be warned the information you're about to upload into your CEREBRAL CORTEX is really large it will hurt you a lot "

"PIROTRONE I THINK I KNOW THAT , JUST DO IT"

"Brace yourself ........ And done!!!"

For a split second I couldn't feel anything then it hit me

"Arrrrrrggggh"

I dropped to the floor , all I could see  was a blurry image of Bella and her mom running towards me then I blacked out .

Okay wonderful readers that's the end of chapter two .
Please don't forget to like and follow
Thanks
Love y'all