Lei then says "Yes Mom but you have to tell us who made the best pancake."

Lucca answers "Mine is the best."

Laila shakes her head and responds "No mine is."

Before it could become an all out war, Leo interjects "Hey hey, that's not the reason why we made pancakes remember? Its to make your Mom happy, now why don't you ask Alena if she is happy."

Leo is quick in learning on how to deal with them.

Lucca, with a guilty look on his face, asks "Are you still sad Mommy?"

I smile and answer "No baby. I feel better already. And I feel very happy and proud because you made pancakes for me. So again, thank you my sweet babies."

Lei pouts and mumbles "I'm not a baby ... but as long as Mom's happy ..."

"Shall we eat now? I'm excited to try your pancakes" Leo says aloud. Everyone nods in response. I say grace and then we start digging in. We eat while talking about anything and everything. Before we know it, we finish breakfast with full stomachs and happy dispositions.

"Dad can we play catch? I didn't get to play this morning." Laila says with a pout.

Leo pats her in the head but says regretfully "I'd love to princess but I need to run to the office."

With a frown Laila answers "But its Saturday Daddy."

On the other hand, Lucca looks at Leo with a curious look and asks "Can we go to your office with you Leo? I want to see the place where you can boss people around."

At that suggestion, Laila perks up and seconds the motion. "Can we Daddy?"

With two pairs of eyes looking at him excitedly, Leo could only say "If Lei and your Mom is okay with it then I don't mind." Leo says in response, but I could see the glint in his eyes telling that he was happy that his children is showing an interest to his work.

"If Lucca and Laila are going then I'm going" Lei says. With that, I now have four pairs of ocean-blue eyes looking at me excitedly.

I do not really mind going except for two things. One, I do not want to be disturbing Leo at work; and two, what would other people say if Leo brought the kids and I to his office. Of course, I couldn't say my second concern in front of the children so I settle with bringing up my first point. "Won't we disturbing you Leo?"

"Of course you won't. Don't worry, I will have everything covered." Leo says confidently.

I nod then ask "How long do we have to be in the office?"

"Until 12 perhaps. We can go out for lunch after. What do you say kiddos?" He asks looking each of the children.

"Yey! Can we go Mom, can we?" Laila asks as she gives me a hug.

Not wanting to disappoint my excited babies, I nod and say "Alright but since we will be staying there whole morning, you can do your homework there while we wait for Leo. And since you'll do school work in the morning, you can watch TV and play tonight. Okay?"

"Yes Mom!" My three angels answer in unison.

"Okay, you go and prepare. Leo and I will clean up." I say aloud.

Lucca then, being his bossy self, instructs "Lei you go take a bath first. Laila, you bath in Mom's room. I'll prepare our things so everything's ready."

"Okay Lucca!" "Yeah" Laila and Lei say before running upstairs while Lucca runs to the living room.

Once the kids have left the dining room, Leo shakes his head and says "Lucca's bossiness never ceases to amaze me."