The Witch Doctor

Role: The Witch Doctor

Name: Seraphina Cerise Worthington

Nickname: Sera (sarah), Dr. Worthington

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Face Claim: Lucy Hale

Personality: She is a very intelligent woman, but unlike many, she is very kind hearted and gentle as well

Personality: She is a very intelligent woman, but unlike many, she is very kind hearted and gentle as well. She has a soft spot for the broken ones and those in need. She is often quiet and too herself, but get her to open up and she is quite the goofy and sociable person. She is also very organized and likes to solve problems as soon as possible. She loves a challenge, in fact one of the reasons she took the job. Ironically, she has a hard time confronting her feelings and emotions.

Backstory: She grew up in a family with no religious orientation, because her mother had grown up in a very catholic household in which her mother's abusive father had used it to punish her older brother. Sera's mother and father met through there work as doctors and were happily married two years after they met. They then had Sera a year later. Her parents made sure to send her to the best schools, wanting the best for their daughter. The pressure of being the only child her mother could have (medically unable to) was a lot on Sera, especially in her teenage years when her parents were breathing down her neck about her grades. This led to her often sneaking out and getting into all sorts of trouble, it all caught up to her though when she snuck out to a party her junior year in high school. Sera had one too many drinks and found herself stumbling into a room where she passed out. She woke up a few minutes later with a boy from her school on top of her. The next morning she snuck back into her room, the memories of the night before replaying through her mind. From the point forward she promised to herself that she would focus on herself and her education. And so she did, and by her senior year of high school she was accepted into Hardvard and majored in psychology. After her years in college and finally getting her PhD. As soon as she was out of college, she was hired at the asylum by the warden. It is her first year working there.

What they're being treated for: She is an employee, but she does have OCD and PTSD

Quirks about your character: She scratches at her knuckles when she gets nervous so she often has scabs on her knuckles, she keeps her hair short because of past trauma.

Fears: Being trapped or confined

Other: The child of God is her uncle that went missing when she was 8

Its_A_Bookish_Thing