Chapter 3

Molly gets home after a long day at work, not wanting to go out with lastrade for a drink tonight she still went and got ready as getting out and not thinking of Sherlock would help her calm her nerves.

She went to her bathroom and shut the door and turned on her shower to let it warm up for her to get in. She went and got undressed and went into the warm shower cleaning every inch do she doesn't smell like death. She washed her hair with raspberry shampoo and used coconut milk shower gel to clean her body. Happy that she smells clean. She steps out of the shower and wrapped her self in and went to her bedroom to finish getting ready.

She puts on a black short dress that dosent show much that would reveal things. She puts on matching black heels and only a little amount of makeup. She grabs a matching black bag and puts in her purse and keys. She grabs her phone and sees its 8:00. She puts her phone in her bag and waits for lastrade to knock on the door.

10 mins later

Molly gets a surprised knock on her door. She makes her way to the door and opens it to see lastrade in a black suit.

"you look nice lastrade" molly said with wide eyes.

"thanks, you look wonderful yourself i never knew you owned a nice dress like that" lastrade said not taking his eyes off molly.

"yes well i do when i have a reason to use it, so where are we going tonight" said molly.

"I made reservations at a fancy restaurant if that is ok with you".said lastrade

"yeah! Sure let's go"

Molly steps over the doorway and goes outside to the cold air luckily lastrade brought his car and molly locked up and went to lastrade's car and made their way to the restaurant.

A/N:

Thanks for everyone's patients and i will try to update more. I'd love to hear what you all think about my story and if you lot want me to continue to the story of not.