"Hello... Welcome to the Party Wizards." The lady by the front door said as we walked in. I never get tired of seeing this shop. It's too beautiful, so many colors and dress that can be customized. Just perfect for any kind of girl.

"Ms. Smith?" I then recognized who she was. She's the girl who always help me find the right clothing, especially my black clothings I bought last Christmas break. Meet Ms. Adabelle.

"Adabelle, nice seeing you again. Since when did you move here in Hogsmeade?"

"Nice seeing you too, Ms. Smith. Just this week, new environment but i'll be back in Diagon Alley in no time." That explains why she's here.

"Anyway, Mione and Ginny, meet Adabelle. She's been assisting me ever since Christmas break when it comes to clothing. Just tell her what you need to look like and she'll give her best to give you that."

They greeted each other and off to find a dress for the ball.

"Adabelle, I would like to have a dress that is dark, you know I love that. Maybe a bit revealing or could have a bit of white. Whatever you have that fits that would be enough for me. Also, it must be ball appropriate."

"Right away Ms. Smith. What about you girls?" She asked Ginny and Mione. They looked at me as if they don't know what to say.

"Oh come on, you two got your own style. Show it off then." They both smiled and talked to Adabelle as I walked to racks of beautiful blouses.

I grabbed a few clothings such as...

1) crop tops (in variety of colors)
2) ripped jeans
3) more black (as usual)
4) sweaters (it's almost december)
5) some clothings I want to let my friends try on because I know it fits them both well (I love fashion, high fashion)

"Lily!" Mione called me from afar, shouting as if in trouble.

"What? You make me panic."

"Help me choose between this two?" A yellow-sleeveless blouse and a red bold simple elegant blouse that has silver touches.

"And these are for?"

"Just trying out, I find it really cute."

"Why don't you try it on? On second thought, let's have a fashion show at the changing room. Hey ginny! Grab yours and let's catwalk." I said in all excitement.

We did what I said... Ginny up first, youngest. She wore a purple dress with a touch of white lining on top of the tube and at the end of the dress. It was long, it fitted her so well and fits her skin color too. She looks beautiful, no wonder Harry likes her.

"Thanks Lily." She said as he hugged me and back to her modelling act.

"You're welcome." I said and added in whisper, "Thoughts out loud again."

Hermione's turn. She looked best in the color of red, by that means I chose the red blouse she showed earlier. It compliments her eyes and her skin, Gryffindor color fits her well. I made them wear the crop tops and some of the jeans which looks good on them. We can wear sister outfits omfg.

Anyway, my turn to walk the catwalk or basically the changing room and its hallway.

I walked in and walked out in a black dress, you assumed it was. A black top with a blue-yellow-purple ombré for a long skirt. It wasn't fluffy but flowy, it touches the ground and I catwalk. I fits well on me but it didn't seem to be my kind of dress. I don't even know why I got this, some dresses looks gorgeous but doesn't really look good on you.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Adabelle...

"Ms. Smith, here are the dresses I found that is on your requirements." She showed me two dresses which is both gorgeous, honestly, breathtaking.