Jeongyeon silently laughed and cupped my cheeks to face her directly. "Don't be. I know how frustrating last night was but I had fun and I can't believe you could do such." She had this annoying smirk on her face and she even winked at me.

"Aish, stop! Don't mention about last night!" I complained as I can feel my cheeks burning up due to embarrassment.

I playfully slapped her shoulder and loosen her hands on my face. Then she quickly gave me a peck on my lips which stunned me.

Jeongyeon's POV

Everyone's been busy a lot as the final examination days were fast approaching. I've been studying my ass off as I don't want to fail my subjects and extend a semester here in the university. The professors were not merciful as we expected since we are graduating soon.

Jihyo and I were stressed as fuck knowing we got 50 chapters in total to study for the damn examinations. We've been spending most of our time in the library. There are times Nayeon joins us there.

As the examinations days arrived, none of looked so fresh, unlike the freshmen students who perhaps got enough sleep as much as they wanted.

Luckily, Nayeon, Jihyo and I were still healthy and were in good condition as we took the examinations for three days. We did our best and most probably did well knowing we've worked hard together

During the last day of the exam, I was excited to finish everything up and get to feel the first day of the semester's break. Jihyo was surprised when I finished the last subject's exam 20 minutes before the actual time.

I signaled her that I'll wait outside the room for her.

I passed my paper with a huge grin on my face knowing it'll be the last. "Enjoy on your break, Yoo Jeongyeon. I'll see you next semester," our professor said.

"Thank you, sir." I bid my goodbye to him and went outside the classroom. I raised my arms up as I breathed deeply knowing it was officially the start of our break.

I took my phone out while I wait for Jihyo to finish with her test. Then I saw I received a text message from Nayeon.

As I read it, I had no idea who she meant by 'everyone'

As I read it, I had no idea who she meant by 'everyone'. Then I thought maybe Sana and Tzuyu who she's inviting.

I didn't bother texting her back when Jihyo appeared in my sight after 5 minutes of waiting.

"How's the test?" I asked noticing Jihyo's mood was much lighter.

"It was fine. Just praying I'll pass." She sighed in comfort. "Ah, now I can smell the scent of freedom." She uttered while stretching her arms up.