Peaks of Exuberance

Pinnacles above her intended goal, London praises herself. She finally gets to experience the scintillant glitz of stardom. The new pop sensation is melting the charts with back to back smash hits. Thin mists of hairspray moisten her dressing room as she glimpses into the orbs of her vanity mirror. Make-up excessive and lip gloss drippy, she pushes her status as a celeb to the extreme. London has the look, sex-appeal, and vocals to thrive in the business.

Her agent is the renowned Vandross. He was introduced to London while she was touring the U.K a few years earlier. He took great interest in her talents and vowed to turn her into a mega star. London has a soft spot for Vandross. He was caring, considerate and coy. She devotes herself to each guest appearance and walk-through in of honour of her amazing agent. She maintains her ethics and doesn't let lust cloud her orbit.

The industry presents challenges to both London and Vandross. For London, her feathers become ruffled at the brazen fawning from loose men disguised as fans. They seem to be over intrusive and daunting in mannerism. Despite her mysterious demeanour, they always seem to possess her location. She admires her female supporters as they are inspirational and kind in their dialogue. For Vandross, due to the absence of a prenuptial agreement, his most recent wife is suing for half of his estate. He is also behind on his mortgage and beginning to revel in the taste of liquor. Exuding pressures from Vandross's superiors to press London for more sensuality totally disheartens him. He forbids any further exploitation of London.

Vandross's bosses belong to a noble society. They exercise control over the dynamics of the industry. If it's mainstream, chances are, this society is pulling the strings behind the scenes. His acclaimed superiors are occultists who belong to the S.C.S. (Shining Capricorns of Saturn), a secret ancient order. They have a secure thirst for young stars. This order is who granted Vandross with London's contract. They are unbeknownst to her.

Catching an evening flight out, Vandross accompanies London to what they think is an introduction to a new executive. Phantom tinted, Champaign spilled, and radio blasting; they hold their glasses high and toast to their success.
Statues of colossal griffons and gargantuan gargoyles shadow over their windshield as they arrive at their destination. "What is this place Vandross?", London asks, horrified. "This is the uh, the place" Vandross shakily responds. They are greeted by a group of gentlemen who signal for them to park beside the terrace.

Heart bursting, London grabs Vandross's hand as they walk towards the monumental residence. Before Vandross could mutter a word, he is bludgeoned by blunt force and collapses. Heels clicking, London runs for her life. She is apprehended by two of the men and swiftly taken to the hollows of the palace. She feels faint. The men have the pop-star lotus in a rocker to ease her anxiousness. "Please, I have money." London pleads. The men snarl at her declaration. "Madam, she's arrived" One of the men avouch.

London is now face to face with the "executive". A knife-like stare is slitting her humility in half. The madam sits with her legs crossed and arms folded as she observes London. "Hmm, do you think she's ready?" the madam estranges. "Ready for what ?!" London shouts. The madam explains to London that she has been elected as the grand witch of the S.C.S and removing Vandross was all part of the plan. She details that Vandross's carelessness with his ex-wife, liquor addiction, and overall negligence had deemed him unsuitable. He needed to be relieved of his duties as an agent.

1 YEAR LATER

Curdling screams echo through the halls of the alcazar. London has reached the peaks of exuberance since her transformation into a grand witch. She is now the ringleader of a coven. The rights, rituals and oaths that the executive taught to London, were now being initiated by London herself. Her core following of witches, newly loyal and willing, trail behind her as they make their way towards the main hall of the chateau. Coven gathered, laced veils drape over the witch's faces. London blows a kiss to the stars for her late agent Vandross as she preps for the ritual tonight. The most beloved female supporters from her pop career were hand-selected and placed within London's sect. The most undesirable male fans who used to lead her to vexation, were the ideal subjects of her nefarious witchcraft.