"30 laps around the gym, let's go!" The coach said, blowing her whistle as everybody started running.

So, I've decided to run around the gym playing basketball with the basketball players for free time. I know that I could be at work right now, getting extra hours, but I'm just taking a little break.

"Steady, Veronica." I whispered to myself as I started counting the laps I have done.

This should be a breeze.
~
Ryan

"So gone ahead and get gone,
And call up that chick and see if she's home.
Oops, I bet ya thought that I didn't know
What did you think I was putting you out for?"

I put the head phones down as I just finished singing Irreplaceable by Beyoncé.

Keith smiles as I step out of the both causing me to smile back.

"Yo, that was amazing." A producer said, causing me to smile. "I think I found my new Artist. So, you think you want to sign to me?"

Hearing that was like music to my ears. "Yes, yes, I would love that."

"Cool, we'll meet here next Monday to get you to sign papers, and then it's official." He said, standing up.

"Thank you." I said, shaking his hand.

"No thank you. See you guys Monday." He said leaving out of the room.

I jumped up and down, happy as fuck. I'm finally finna do what I've been wanting to do for a long ass time.

"Congrats, bestie." Keith said, hugging me, causing me to hug back. "I'm proud of you."

I blushed, smiling. "Thank you."

"And the best part is, we work in the same building for a little bit. This is where The New Edition Story takes place. Just in different sections." He said.

So not only will I be living my dream, but I get to see Keith everyday? Bonus.

He laughed, confusing the hell out of me.

"Yeah, you didn't say that in your head, babygirl." He said, patting my head, walking out of the room.

I face palmed myself before walking out of the room too.
~
Danielle

"I wonder does anybody know that we're together." Algee said, with his arm around me.

"Oh, we're together? I didn't know." I said, shrugging, knowing that was gonna irritate him.

"Bruh, you on that bullshit." He said, slightly chuckling.

"I'm not bullshitting, that's you." I said, with a slight laugh.

"Wanna come back to my house?" He said, standing up.

"Um, no." I said, laughing. "I told yo ass I wasn't coming back."

He popped his teeth. "Bruh, here you go bullshitting again."

"Nigga, I was just playing with yo ugly ass." I said, grabbing a pillow, hitting him with it, making him fall back onto the couch.

"Nigga-" He said, picking me up by my legs, making me laugh as he lifted me up.
~
"Get the fuck out, you stupid hoe." I said, throwing his keys and his phone at him, mostly trying to break his phone.

"Man, you wild as fuck, you know that?" He said, shaking his head.

"Nah, you wild as fuck thinking you finna play me in plain fucking sight, bitch. Now get the fuck out and go to that bitch in yo phone." I said, throwing his shirt and pants at him.

"Playing you? Bruh, we not even serious yet Dani." He said, but I guess he tried to cut it off before it came out because he covered his mouth.

"Not serious? Algee, I thought this shit became very serious when I gave my virginity to you!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Just Get the fuck out, I'm sick of you!" I said, going back up the stairs, only for him to be right behind me.

I grabbed the game console he had hooked up to my tv and ripped all of the cords out of it.

"What are you doing?" He said, only for me to ignore him.

I walked right past him and when outside, where my mini pool was, and threw the console and the controller into the pool.

His ass jumped into the pool right after it, making me laugh at his stupid ass.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out, bitch." I said, throwing my deuces up, heading up to my room.