Chapter 6: Drinking and Hooking Up

After George's dad passed away, he really put himself into his work. That what his way of grieving, which to me didn't seem like a good way so I decided to try and pull him aside to already try to talk to him. "Listen I know your upset about your dad which is fine but you have no emotions or anything. You haven't talked to me at all." I told him. "I know and I'm sorry, I just don't know what to say." He replied. "Talk to me about how you feel, I'm your girlfriend that's what your suppose to do." I told him. "I know and I will tonight over drinks." He replied. "How about we just have drinks at my place?" I asked. "Sounds good." He replied giving me a kiss before leaving me standing there smiling. Later that evening George and I had drinks at my place and telling me stories about his dad. "Even though me and my brothers weren't very close, my dad and I always were." He told me. "That's nice you have that." I told him. We continued to drink, but started to make out, falling back on the couch. "We could be more comfy in the bed." I said to him. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Yes." I replied giggling and taking the bottle with me as he followed. We continued to make out but stumbling to try and undress. Once we were naked under the covers, we continued to kiss and started to mess around. "George what happened to going slow?" I asked him. "Well with all of the alcohol we have been drinking it changed our minds." He told me kissing me on the neck. "True, I'm ready if you are." I replied. He continued to kiss my neck and moved down my body slowly. "Oh gosh." I heard myself say as my body started to shake. He came back up to me grinning from ear to ear. "Are you ready?" He asked me. "Oh yeah." I replied grabbing him and kissing him. "Gosh your so beautiful." He told me admiring me. "Your not so bad yourself." I told him. Right there in bed with George is where I knew I wanted to be, I haven't felt this way in a long time and honestly it was the best feeling. I could hear him saying my name as I did for him over and over. We continued on until we both were out of breathe and very sweaty. He laid there beside me kissing my shoulder, as I continued to feel my heart race. "Wow that was-" I got myself to say. "Amazing." He replied. We laid there talking until we both fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning I was awaken by the sound of my alarm going off, telling me it's time for another day of work. I hit the snooze button and turned to George who was snoring away peacefully. "George time to get up." I whispered to him brushing the hair out of his face. "Mmm." He mumbled moving closer to me. "Come on we don't want to be late, Bailey won't be too happy." I replied getting up to collect my clothes. We both headed into work with a slight headache from the drinking but toughed through it. "Hey Hey Hey." I said coming up to Izzie, Cristina and Meredith. "Someone is cheery this morning." Cristina grumbled. "Way too cheery like they go laid." Izzie teased. "Well..." I hinted. "Um what?" Cristina perked up. "Yeah it was spur of the moment, we were drinking." I replied. "Ohh details." Izzie giggled. "Well we were drinking when we started to make out on the couch and then we went into the bedroom and bam it happened." I replied smiling. "You and O'Malley did it." Cristina gasped. "Yeah and it was a-mazing." I replied giggling. "She's giggling that's a good sign." Izzie replied. "What are you giggling about this early." Alex asked coming over to the desk. Cristina stood on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear. "Really?" He smirked. "Yep." I replied. "Well alright." He highfived me. "Speaking of George there he is talking to the new Orthopedic surgeon." Izzie nodded her head that way. I looked up to see George talking to a really tall, very pretty doctor. "Um who is that?" I asked. "Dr. Callie Torres." Meredith replied. "She's pretty." I replied. "She's hot." Alex said. "Ugh of course you would say that." Cristina scoffed. I carefully watched them, talking and laughing and even her putting her hand on his arm flirtatiously. I could feel the jealousy rise up in my stomach, a feeling I never had before. "I got a plan." Alex told me. "What's that?" I asked him. "You'll see." He replied. When he saw her standing at the desk, we both walked over there like we were doing our books trying not to be suspicious. "So Taylor, you and O'Malley how's that going?" Alex asked me getting Callie's attention. "It's going very well, he makes me happy." I replied as Callie has a look on her face like she did something terrible, as we continued the conversation. "Good I'm glad you found each other." Alex replied. "Me too." I replied back. She set the book down quickly and rushed off looking pretty guilty. "And that's how you get it done." Alex said to me smiling. "Thanks." I replied returning his smile and finding Bailey to see what the day would be like. George came to talk to me about Callie and even Callie herself found me to apologize.