A ROUTINE

"Next time don't take too long, you're wasting my precious time" Max huffed, pulling her shirt on.

"You're one to talk, I'm usually the one that's here first" Mike spat back, buttoning up his shirt.

"You do realize how pathetic that makes you sound, right?" She retorted, rolling her eyes in utter annoyance. What was it about Michael Wheeler that made her want to pluck her eyes out? He was just so.. irritating!

He simply groaned in response, ignoring her comment.

"Is my hair alright?" The boy asked, trying to fix it with his hands. It didn't really matter, his hair was always messy.

Max glanced towards hus direction, "Yeah yeah, anyways I gotta go. See you tomorrow?" She asked, grabbing her backpack from the distant corner she'd shoved it in.

"And to think you just said I sounded pathetic," he mocked, hoping to taunt the girl for just a little longer.

She merely rolled her eyes for the millionth time, he had that effect on her.

"No goodbye kiss?" He replied, pouting. It might've been cute if he wasn't such an asshole.

"No, that's gross," she quickly let out, fake gagging. The expression on her face made it seem like she'd rather pitch herself off the highest skyscraper before even thinking of locking lips with the other.

Mike fake gasped, "You're over there acting like your mouth wasn't just on my d-"

Max quickly interrupted him, "Ok, I'm leaving" and with that, she exited the janitor's closet.