Chapter 23: a good wedding, a hellish coronation

Start from the beginning

I might be losing my mind (Oh-oh)
But you got me feeling it's right (Oh-oh)
And I look so good in all white (All white, all white, oh-oh, oh-oh)

'Cause when you look at me like that
I'm thinking, "Fuck it, let's get married" (Fuck it)
Rolly blankin' on your wrist, we're riding in my Chevy (Chevy)
Maybe you're too young and maybe I'm not even ready, yeah, yeah (Yeah, yeah)
'Cause when you look at me like that
I'm thinking, "Fuck it, let's get married" (Fuck it)
Rolly blankin' on your wrist, we're riding in my Chevy (Chevy)
Maybe you're too young and maybe I'm not even ready, yeah, yeah (Oh-oh)

Get on your knees, I'll say "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
(Yeah, yeah)
Get on your knees, I'll say "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)"

Charlie was out of breath, and put her hands on her knees for support. Alastor looked worried and she waved him off. "we should stop here al. I'm so tired." she complained. Alastor nodded and made the stage vanish after he made sure Charlie was alright.

They walked back into the front part of the hotel. "so my dear, how long?" he asked. "maybe about two weeks. But al PLEASE don't tell my father! he is going to murder you!" Charlie told him.

Alastor took her by waist and smirked and let his thumb slip under her shirt. She gasped and hit him playfully. "you devil! two things, no 'experimenting' while I'm expecting, and-" Charlie was then interrupted. "OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT!" Angel ran over with the biggest grin. "SO YOU TWO DID HAVE SEX! I KNEW IT!"

"oh my god..." Charlie grumbled under her breath. "oh shut up angie! leave the two alone!" Cherri bomb dragged him away by his choker. "CHERRI. YOUR CHOKING ME!" he shouted. "yes I know!" Cherri said while dragging him away. Then, Charlie's father appeared with a gun. "WHO DID IT?!"

Charlie gulped. PLAY DUMB! Charlie thought to herself. "um...me?" Charlie said. Satan grew even madder than realized something. "ALASTOR YOU PATHETIC DEER!" "dad wait!" Charlie shouted. Satan stopped and looked at his daughter. "Dad it was completely my choice! I'm the one who told him I wanted a kid! Alastor even protested! and dad..." Charlie walked up to him with the biggest smile. "dad your gonna be grandpa." Satan than realized it. He had thought that alastor had raped her.

he put the gun away and took his daughters hand. "oh my god...IM GONNA BE A GRANDPA!!"  Satan hugged his daughter, and everything was forgiven between the two. Alastor carefully came down the stairs. Satan gave him a look, walked up to his son in law, and shook his hand. "I can't reverse my mistakes. I can hope you forgive me alastor. for the sake of my grandchild and my daughter." Alastor gave his father in law a nod. "My king, I will forgive you for the sake of the girl I love and my child she is carrying. I hope I can pick up some fathering tips from you sir."

Satan nodded with a grin. "NOW, WE HAVE A WEDDING AND CORONATION! OH HONEY!" he called. she appeared in a cloud of smoke, making Charlie and alastor jump. "OH MY GOD IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!" she shouted and hugged Charlie. Alastor coughed into his fist to keep himself from laughing. Lilith took Charlie up to get her ready, and Satan did the same with alastor. "so my boy, girl or boy?" he asked alastor. Alastor shrugged. "I don't care, as long as I have a child whose healthy and grows to be great." Alastor explained.

TWO HOURS LATER

Two hours later, it was time for the pairs wedding. it was a complete success, expect for the fact that Satan had to look away when it was finally the kiss. After that, they had no time for a party, so it was straight to the castle.

On the way there, Charlie fell asleep but then woke up when they still had an hour left. She thought of a joke all of a sudden. "Al..." Charlie asked. "Hm? Yes what is it dear?" "What do you call alastor when it's raining?" She asked. He shrugged. "A RAIN DEER"

Alastor stifled a laugh and looked at his wife. "I am rubbing off on you my dear!" He actually laughed and his wife's head fell on his shoulder, and she was out cold. He looked over to Lilith. "Is it normal for her to be this tired?" Alastor asked. Lilith shrugged. "While she's pregnant, yeah. I expect you to take good care of her." Lilith instructed. Alastor nodded, then looked at his father in law. "So how does this work anyway? I've always been curious." Alastor asked.

"Well, shell begin with taking an oath, then after that, I'll take a sword, and I'll cut the symbol of her soul into her skin. Than I give her my crown, and that's that." Satan explained. Alastor looked at his sleeping angel. He let his head fall on top of hers and he fell asleep.

They arrived at the palace half an hour later. Since alastor was her husband and would be made a prince (Satan had told him he would become king as a joke, the highest he was going to get was prince.) he was allowed to stand next to Charlie.

It begun just like her father said it would. She took an oath to do whatever was best for hell, and wouldn't put herself first and would think of her people before herself. It dawned on alastor that was why Satan had agreed to vox's deal. He had been sworn to. He didn't had a choice.

After Charlie swore herself to her kingdom, Satan stood and took the knife. He nodded to his daughter who held her arm out to him and nodded. Satan took his daughters hand and Charlie closed her eyes tight.

Alastor just squeezed his eyes tight and waited for it to be over. Soon it was, and the demon running the ceremony asked everyone "before we begin, is there anyone who thinks alastor is not fit to be in the royal family?" The demon asked.

"Me." Everyone snapped there heads towards the door and saw a demoness standing there. Satan stood in front of alastor. "Who are you?" Satan asked. "Why, I am lastigheid, alastor's twin sister." Alastor growled low and moved Charlie to be behind him.

"Al you don't have a twin..." she whispered into his ear. "Mentally my dear I don't. I hate her with all my being." Alastor said to her. lastigheid laughed. "Why do you object?" The demon asked. "Alastor is using princess Charlotte for his personal gain. I have proof sir." Lastigheid explained. "And what is your proof?" The demon asked

Alastor's sister smirked and pulled out the positive pregnancy test. Alastor's eyes widened and the grin was gone. He had thought she wouldn't, but she did.
"Al how did she get that..." Charlie asked. Alastor didn't answer her and instead summoned his cane.

Satan was done, he summoned two body guards and had her pulled away. "HES USING HER! HE GOT PRINCESS CHARLOTTE PREGNANT!" Everyone in the room looked at the married couple. "WE WILL CONTINUE THE CORONATION TOMORROW! I WANT EVERYONE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR HER!" Satan shouted.