Work hard,Play hard.

Start from the beginning

♥Diggy.S♥: Me and the guys left back to the hotel. We are all going to hang out at Tools room. Movies all night?

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE: We are about to leave the gym now. The girls all agreed to movie night, and we are going to my room to hang out after we come from the hair salon and getting our nails done.

♥Diggy.S♥: Okay beautiful we will meet up with you guys at around 5 at the hotel.

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE: K love you

♥Diggy.S♥: Love you too ;)

____________________________________

AT THE HAIR SALON/NAIL SHOP.

10:58

TNT and OMG walk into the Hair salon and nail shop together. Then walked up to the front desk and got told them about our appointment. Then we got into the salon chairs. Babydoll’s chair was across from mine, Beauty's chair was across from Tiaras chair, and star's was across from Nia's chair.

"What would you guys like done to your hair?" A lady came in with about 5 girls behind her.

"We are ALL getting our hair dyed." Star said referring to all of us.

"Wym all of us?" Tiara, Nia and I said in unison.

"We dare yall to die your hair or at least part of it." Beauty laughed.

"Ight." Tiara Nia and I said in unison again.

"What color would you girls like?" The lady asked.

"Dark red." Nia answered.

"Blonde tips" Tiara answered.

"Honey blonde." I said.

"Pink" Beauty answered.

"Blue" Star replied.

"Purple." Babydoll said.

"Okay let’s get started." The lady said. She walked over to me and started on my hair the rest of the ladies behind her did the same to the other girls. I noticed Babydoll kept mean mugging me. Smh wtf wrong with her I just took my phone out just like the rest of the girls and started to look at my twitter and instagram.

____________________________________

 They put the dye and my hair and said we had to wait, so we took the time for us to get our nails done. When our nails were finally done they washed our hair. I hope it comes out good lmao. They dried our hair and curled it. When we were done it was like 2:00. They turned all of our chairs towards each other. When everybody seen my hair they screamed. WTF WHAT HAPPENED?!?!