Can you imagine? #2 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

We sat in silence and lied my head on the pillow. y/n turned over and fell back asleep.

I finally decided to start attending activities and I even convinced y/n to join me.
We walked down the hill to Nicole, we held hands like old times. It felt right.

Nicole tried to act like her spunky self more than she has been ever since callie's death. We weren't able attend the funeral since it was more private and we were at camp which made Nicole more upset but she was trying to make things better. Including me and y/n. We didn't want things to fall apart more than they already were.

I scarfed down the usual food the camp fed us that I usually didn't eat since it was pretty gross. I hadn't had any thing to eat for a while and I would usual even munch on goldfish and Nutella but I hadn't even done that for a while either.

y/n sat next to me and sipped on her milk next to me. In my oPinOn milk by itself is gross but I guess she likes to drink it by itself like a preschooler so.

Nicole skirted over to our table and sat and ate with us. It felt like our friend group was growing smaller and smaller by the second. Nicole seemed quiet and she munched on an uncrustable.

"You good nicole?" y/n finally asked.

She looked up and nodded slightly for a second but then stopped herself.

"Um. I have something to tell you guys." She mumbled.

I groaned internally and y/n clenched her jaw. We both knew something bad was coming once again and Nicole even noticed. Nicole looked down and cleared her throat.

"Not that I wanna make anything worse but I just wanna be clear about everything with you guys that's all."

Me and y/n both nodded and waited for her response.
Nicole took a deep breath and looked at us both.

"Kaller and Julia left camp."

"What?!" I said a bit too loudly.

I cursed under my breath and cleared my throat.

"What??? What do you mean?" I whispered to her.
y/n just sat and thought while Nicole was busy trying to explain.

"T-they both left with camp and family permission."

"But why?"

Nicole shrugged and looked down.

"At least we will be able to see them after camp."

She was right. There was only less than a month of camp and I sighed in relief.

"Yeah I guess you right."

y/n and Nicole both nodded in agreement and continued to eat there food. I looked down at the tray and nearly gagged. Why did I eat this??
I went over to the trash and threw the tray away.

I went back up to my cabin and sat on my bed scrolling through my phone. I got a text message from kaller an hour ago.

Part three coming soon

1036 Words