When you flirt with him

You were currently glaring at Bakugou from your seat at the back of the class. You were still salty about that little stunt he pulled in the cafeteria.

This was WAR!!!

You knew just how to win this too. Using one of your skills.. Flirting!!

You knew EXACTLY when to do it too.

After thinking of pickup lines and what not. You started thinking of when and where to put your plan to action.

After school you and Bakugou were walking to his house cause you still had to work on that project.

"So are your parents home?" You asked.

"Nah they're both in Paris for a modeling show." Bakugou answered unlocking his door letting both of in after taking off your shoes outside.

"Oh right your mom is model and your dad is a fashion designer! Forgot about that for a second." You continued the conversation while putting your bag on one of his couches.

"Yeah, my mom's quirk allows her skin to always look young a clear, it's perfect for modelling." Bakugou said with a rare smile.

"You know, it's rare not hearing you insult your parents." You mentioned. Bakugou frowned a bit at this.

"I know I act like I hate my parents a lot but I don't hate them, they're my parents, I love them more than anything, they've done so much for me. That's why I wanna become the number 1 Hero! I wanna make them proud!" Bakugou said with a smile while you just stared at him holding back tears.

"Dude you're gonna make me cry!!" You said sniffling.

"Tsk! Crybaby." Bakugou said rolling his eyes.

"Aaaand it's gone" you said chuckling a bit. Then you both started working while you kept glancing at your target.

"You know, if hero work doesn't work out for you, you'd make an extremely good looking model." You said with a smirk, now we wait for a reaction.

Bakugou jolted and dropped his pencil.

"Shut up Y/n!!! Don't make me kick you out my house!!" He said flustered. "BESIDES IM NOT TALL ENOUGH TO BE A MODEL!!!" He shouted, his voice cracking a little as you were just dying of laughter on the floor.