Chapter 7

Bakugo POV

I ran home, hoping she escaped that guy and found another way back. I burst through the doors, no one there. My ears lowered as I made my way through our home. There were boxes of crafts we made for each other, I pushed around the sticks and papers until I came across an old toy bunny.

-Flashback-

"Katsu-kun!" She ran to me with a toy bunny. "Look! Someone gave this to me!" She held the bunny out
For me to hold. I grabbed it and she smiled. Always so happy, even if her clothes were old and ragged. "(Y/n), I promise I'll get us a big house! We'll have a huge playground in the back too!" I say. She smiled. "For our kids?" She asked. I blushed. "I-I mean.." I turned my head. "If you want to.." I say nervously. I promise I'll make things better (y/n). I'll get you more bunny's than you can imagine.

-end of flashback-

I held the bunny. I'll get you back (y/n).

Your POV

The room, I think it's a room, was dark and cold. I was sitting in a chair. I stood up right as the door opened.

"Well, look who's awake." A man in a hoodie said from the doorway, wait, I recognized him.

"Are you the creepy guy from the playground?" I ask. He doesn't answer, he instead calls in a girl holding a bag.

"Ooh! This is the girl right?" She says. Now I'm confused, what do they know about me? The girl walks closer as the guy moves to shut the door.

"What are you...?" I say, face twisting into horror. The girl reveals her face, she looks like a normal Highschool girl. Then I get a glimpse of what's in her bag, needles. She smiles, and not in a friendly way.

"This won't hurt a bit.." she grabs a needle and fills it with a type of clear liquid and starts walking closer to me. She shoved me into the chair and tied my hands with some type of string.

"Stay away from me!!" I yell as she stabs the needle into my neck. I struggle and I bit her arm until she hit my face.

"Stop it you bitch!" She yells. I flinch as she stabs another needle in my arm. Then she grabs a knife and continues to slice my arms, I won't cry. I won't. My arms were covered in deep cuts. I started to black out. She took one final blow to my gut.

"Katsu...kun." I whisper before I almost black out. I catch a glimpse of a pale boy right before I do. He was mouthing words?

'Stay alive'