Chapter 1

' Today's lessons end here, Thank you'

Xiao Zhan has been waiting for this moment since morning. Why? Because his high-school sweetheart is competing in a basketball game in the evening.

Students of Class 29 rushed out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. Xiao Zhan was among them. His purpose is simple. He's gonna confess his love to his crush. He's been planning this even since last two years.

' Sean Xiao, help me carry these books' said the teacher with fake boobs. Xiao Zhan very reluctantly agreed to her and spent 15 minutes of his precious to carry out errands. That's right. He is the monitor of the class and also the model of all students not because he wants to but because he never rejects any request from others.

With hastening steps, he ran down the corridor to the atheletic stadium which is about 100 metres away. He's so much worried that this confession might also fail. Being a 16 year old boy with a congenital heart disease, even a little walking exercise is a burden for him. But that still doesn't hinder him from speeding up which finally caused him to slip on the way and face-plant on the muddy ground. He was out of his breath and suddenly he felt himself hyperventilating so much he could even hear his own breath sound.
He felt like his chest was being stabbed by a dagger and the nearing footsteps became his last memory before his whole world shut down.

A/N : I feel like this story sucks. :'((
I don't know whether I should continue writing it or not. What do you think? Should I delete this?