"Yes boop you can brush your teeth" I said smiling and chuckling a little. I let him hold the tooth brush on his own letting him brush his teeth by him self. While I went to stop the water that was running in the tub I made sure it was warm and not a lot. When Kayden was done brushing his teeth we rinsed his mouth and turned the faucet off and I then helped him step off the stool. I then began to take his clothes off so he could get in the tub. I sat him in the tub and told him I would be right back. I quickly walked to yoni's room.

I opened the door to see yoni laying on the bed on her phone.

"Yoni" I said getting her attention.

"Huh" she said putting her phone down.

"Can you go wash Kayden and get him ready while I go get the twins ready please" I said.

"Fasho" she said getting up leaving the room behind me going into kaydens room. I walked down the hall into the twins room. I looked around seeing nari up playing on her iPad and Mari still asleep.

"Good morning mommy's princess" I said walking to nari and kissing her forehead.

"Good morning mommy" she said smiling kissing my cheek. I then walked over to mari's bed and lightly tapped her.

"Wake up princess" I said tapping her.
She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning princess" I said also giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning mommy" she said sitting up.

"Come on y'all get up and come into the bathroom so I can get y'all ready" I said walking towards the bathroom making them get out of their beds and follow me. When we got in I turned the water on in the tub and made sure it was warm. While it was running I let the twins brush their teeth. When they were done I took their clothes off and sat them in the tub. First I washed nari up and then I washed Mari up second. When I was finished I grabbed their towels and wrapped them around them. I then let them walk back into their room. I went into their closet and picked them out outfits for today.

When I was done with them we went downstairs and I sat them in the living room and put the tv on a cartoon for them while I went to make breakfast

When I was done with them we went downstairs and I sat them in the living room and put the tv on a cartoon for them while I went to make breakfast. I started to take out the things I was going to cook.

While in the middle of cooking I decided to call chacha and ask her what we were gonna do today since she was at 33 house which is also where the gang was. I had fixed everything so I was just waiting for the rest to get done. While I was waiting I went upstairs to get my phone.

When I walked into the room kentrell was STILL sleeping. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked the time which was only 10:41. I unlocked it and went to my contacts to call cha. It ringed for like 3 seconds then she picked up.

"Hello" she asked.

"Good morning bitchh" I said laughing.

"Good morning hoee" she said laughing as well.

"What is we gon do today sis ion feel like being in the house all day" I said.

"Shiiiddd ion know what you got in mind" she asked.

"Ion know lemme look up some places to have fun at and I'll call you back if I find some" I said.

"Ard bet" she said in her Spanish accent making me laugh. I hung up the phone and looked at kentrell. I walked to his side of the bed bed and shook him.

"Kentrell wake up" I said shaking him harder. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Yes mamas" he said fully awake now.

"Good morning and get up you the only one who ain't ready yet" I said walking away. He got up and went into the bathroom while I ran back downstairs to check the food. I put everything on the table so we could eat.

I went upstairs to tell them that they could come eat now

I went upstairs to tell them that they could come eat now. I went into kaydens room bc I know that's where Kayden and yoni would be. I walked in to see yoni just finishing gettin Kayden dressed. I told them that they could come eat and they followed me out the room and walked downstairs. I went into lai's room and she was on the bed on her phone. I told her to come eat and she followed me out the room and went downstairs also. I went into the room that me and kentrell shared and seen him putting his clothes on. When he was finished he looked up and seen me.

"Come eat trell" I said about to walk out. He followed me out and we bout went downstairs. We walked into the kitchen to see them already eating. I'm guessing yoni and Lai fixed the kids their plates.

"Good morning daddy" The twins said smiling at kentrell.

"Good morning pops" Kayden said.

"Good morning trell" yoni and solai said shocking me and trell bc we weren't expecting Lai to speak.

"Good morning" he said smiling walking over to the kids and gave each of them a kiss on the head. The twins giggled but Kayden held a straight face.

"Aye don't be kissing me on dat gay stuff pops" Kayden said muggin trell. We all laughed. After everyone was don eating I cleaned up and washed the dishes.

I grabbed my phone and went on safari to search up some fun places we could go to today.

***************************************

Ard so this just a lil update😭

Next chapter will be posted today and it's gon continue from this chapter 💙