Beginning

As Cody was about to kill me, when a blinding flash happened. A loud boom shook the ground as the light dimmed. Cody and me fell to the ground. Where a wall once stood, a swirling multicolored portal took its place. I felt compelled to go through it. I was driven out of my trans by Cody starting to stand up.

I went over my options quickly, either die to Cody here or jump though the portal and see where it goes. I jump up and start to book it to the portal. "Toy Chica, follow me!" I exclaimed. I was about to jump when something sent me to the floor. Pain spread like wildfire in my shoulder. I rolled over to find Cody standing over me.

"Goodbye, Bryan." He says as he raised the pipe he had over his head.

"Nooooo!" Toy Chica yelled as she tackled him. "Run Bryan...Go!" She yelled. I leaped and ran for it. Kat was standing where she had been, glaring at Purple Guy.

"Kat! Come on!" I frantically waved to her. She looked at me...smiling. Her eyes had a dark twisted gleam in them. She turned robotically towards Purple Guy. She started laughing, quietly at first, then full blown insanity.

"You abandoned me, to make him," She said as she pointed at Cody, who was wrestling Toy Chica. "Now I will take my revenge!" She giggled as she pulled and flung a knife at Purple Guy. It hit him in the chest, killing him intently. I looked over at her, horrified. She still had that smile on her face as she turned towards me. Her face was peeling off to show white medal underneath it. "Bryan~" She called. She started to walk towards me.

I backed up, till I was nearly falling in the portal. "Wha-What are you?" I asked. Her smile got a little bigger and crazier.

"Why~ I'm Circus Baby. Are you going to join us, Bryan? We could be a happy family~ Forget about your parents and join us!" As she said this all her paint fell off. I looked at her, then the portal. Then I glared at her.

"No, I won't join you, not ever!" I yelled. I, then let myself fall back into the portal. The last thing I heard before it went black was, "Then die."

Mixed Up Dimensions (FNaF 7, FNaF Hotel, FTO,SNO OoO) (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें