Chapter 3

Y/N POV

We're then in the airplane.. I sat beside the window and the view was so damn beautiful..

I relaxed my mind by playing a song called 'stay' by  blackpink using my airpods

I closed my eyes and thought if i got to see blackpink at korea especially jennie.. Yeah ofc jennie cuz she is my biggest crush.. I like her since im being a blink...

Who know that my room covered in posters of blackpink and the biggest poster was jennie

After I overthought about that I suddenly fell asleep through the journey to go to Korea.....I felt like being shaked by someone so i opened up my eyes and see that my sister shaked my body to try to wake me up..

first thing i heard was my sister said that we were already here... Korea.. My hometown.. My home.. My favourite country.. Then my sister and i went out from the airplane

we had jetlegged ... I just wanna go home to rest my body... "unniee~ i wanna pee" i said to my sister in unpleased tone.. "okay, just meet me at the front gate" my sister said.. I nodded..

Then, i ran as fast as i could because i couldnt hold it anymore...

After a few minutes, i got out from the toilet to find the front gate.. While searching it.. I bumped into someone..

I felt a jarring pain in my right shoulder and i winced, abruptly looked up.. "gosh, that hurts!" i exclaim out loud.

"oh no, im so so sorry! I didnt notice you at first..." i heard a soft female voice cry out. I got up from my position " its okay.. I didn't see you too" i said being polite to the girl..

Even though most of her face was covered by a cap, i could tell that the owner of the voice was really beautiful..

She was wearing a crop top and baggy pants, but somehow she made the clothes look expensive.

'Wait wait wait why i feel like the voice sounds familiar to me?' i questioned myself..'could it be jennie from blackpink???' i again questioned myself..

" aren't you jennie kim?? Member of blackpink?" i whispered and regretted it instantly.. What if that person wasn't jennie i will be so embarrassed for that.

Without wasting anytime that girl pulled me to somewhere far from the crowd.. I literally being dump and doesn't know what to do.. So i just let her led me to go somewhere else.

After a few minutes the girl stop walked and faced me.. "mmm can i ask why you lead me here?" i ask with no regrets in my face.. "shh" the girl covered my mouth with her bare hand as she tilted her cap upwards showing me her face.. My eyes widened...

It really was Jennie Kim! i couldn't believe it was the one and only Jennie Kim.. I  wanted to scream right now.

She then locked eyes with me.. She really look beautiful in real life..              

After that she took off her cap.i gulped,how could i talk, or even look at Jennie, the girl i that had a crush in very long time was here with me..

She took out a marker. "Good thing I bring spare markers around with me." She laughed cutely and looked at me again, i dont know what to say but the first thing that pooped up in my mind was "Could I get an autograph on my pants ?" i winced, what a great first line to said to her.

Jennie looked puzzled and cocked her head.. "can you give me your phone cover or something? Because your pants look nice. I don't want to ruin it.." She said nicely to me..

I fumbled in my pockets, as if suddenly i remembered that I have my phone..

I handed it over to her. At this time, a notification popped up..  And jennie glanced at it..  That was too embarrassing for an idol like her seeing my phone like that..

"Wow, your wallpaper is me.. Hmm i see.." she smirked to me..

"well... I'm a biggest fans of blackpink and..." "and??" she said wanted to know.. "And my biggest bias was you.." i said getting nervous..

"Aww~thats so sweet! " jennie cried out and gave me a big, wide smile while signed up my phone cover.. I blushed so hard and try to cover it with my hands..

"I have to go soon..lets take a picture first.."she said while trying to opened up my camera and took a selfie, and keyed in something before handing it over to me back..

"I'm happy that i bumped into you. Lets meet again. I really have to go before my manager searching for me.." She apologize to me and glancing to her watch..

" no no its fine really.. It was such a pleasure and i still cant believe that i met you. I think you should go now.. Bye jennie." i grinned widely and waved.

She smiled and waved back before walking away. This was the best day and i couldn't be any luckier.

Moment my sister called me..  Before i couldn't said anything she..." PARK Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?? I BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SO DAMN LONG..IF YOU DIDN'T COME TO THE FRONT GATE IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES I WILL LEAVE YOU BY YOURSELF.. BYE!!" my sister said and hang up..

After a few minutes, i finally at the front gate.. I see that my sister with our driver laughing to each other..

Yep we have driver beacause we fucking damn rich.. HAHAHAH (didn't mean to brag (^^) )

" uncle chu!!" i called our driver name and waved my hand to him..

"Y/n!" he then replied. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.. Well yeah he was our driver but uncle chu was the best driver i ever had..

We head off to our mansion to see my parents and my one and only bedroom..

So that's all for this chapter.. Hope you guys i like it and sorry for the wrong grammar.. 😅🙏

Pls vote for me too.. 🙃🙏

Wait for the next chapter.. 😘
BYE!!!