Raising his hand, Steve argued, "Okay, that was one time."

"Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?" Dustin retorted.

"Yeah... That was not pretty." Mollie mumbled, looking at the floor.

"Listen, that doesn't count."

"Why wouldn't it? Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you." Dustin argued back. He liked the fact that the Harrington wanted to help, but if his logics were talking (which they were) his best friend would be leading them all into a danger zone.

"Yep... I remember you got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood. And came back to mine to see Nancy and I couldn't sit in the same room as you and Nancy not because you two we're gross, which you were, but it was because I could almost see your veins." Mollie rambled on to Steve's bafflement, "In collusion... these all add up to the fact that Dustin's right."

Raising his arms up, Steve protested, "What? No way! Mollie! You can't be siding with him."

"I am." Mollie pointed towards herself.

"He's a child." Steve fought back. He could not believe that she was not taking what was in his eyes the most sensible option but just like Mollie said, "And you can't win a fight."

"Neither can he!" Steve shouted, pointing to Dustin. This prompted Mollie to say, "Or I."

Rolling his eyes, Dustin crossed his arms and decided to break the bickering, "Guys... Guys, I never said we need to fight the Russians to get the keycard."

"Well how do you get it then?" Steve asked, placing his hands on his hips while both Mollie and he turned to Dustin.

All while the three were bickering, Robin Buckley was lost in thought. She was devising a plan, something that is not fighting the Russians. A plan that in her words, "That just might work."

Robin brushed Mollie's shoulder as she sat up to rush out off the store. Her lack of explanation left the three confused. This meant that the three started to follow her, all calling out her name. Spotting Robin taking all the tips, Steve asked, "Robin. Hey, Robin! Hey, what... what are you doing?"

"I need cash." Robin explained, turning around to face the three that were following the girl.

"Well, half of that's mine." Steve complained, lifting his hand up to the air. "Where are you going?"

"To find a way into that room, a safe way. And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff." Robin said, almost lecturing the three as she slowly left Scoops Ahoy.

Grabbing Steve's ice cream scooper, Dustin let his hungriness get a hold of him. Making Steve grimace when he spotted, "Oh, dude. Come on, man, not my scooper."

Seeing this, Mollie scrunched up her nose, saying, "That's disgusting, Man."

- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 -

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 ── ROBIN BUCKLEY [𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃] 🎉