part twenty six - curfew

Start from the beginning

I slowly creep to it, and take the mask off, shoving it underneath the blanket. I make sure nobody is moving or fake sleeping. Nobody is and are still as a stone.

Faint yelling signal that they've found out. Right, now I need to pretend.

I lay into the make shift bed, and stay awake until the teachers done their sweep.

Their running echo's around the hollow school, making it way to obvious. It's almost hilarious.

They rush past the room, and so does megami? Heh, so she must have been on alert as well.

Someone walks in, from the other entrance, making me close my eyes, not too much, and loosen, pretending I'm out.

“Anyone faking it?” Someone whispers, and it sounds like megami. So there's two people.

“No, everyone's out of it.” The other person replies, making me almost jolt. Their emotionless voice indicate straight away it's ayano.

She would know straight away. I remain as is, although my body is urgently wanting to run, like a idiot.

No, I know what I'm doing.

They pause, as the rain gets louder, suggesting its getting worse.

“Send the teachers in, its to dangerous now. Seal the exits.” Ayano orders, as the building responses with a violent shake. So I'm stuck inside. At least my spare uniform is underneath me, quite literally.

Someone that I assume to be megami sighs, as they walk out, closing the door behind them. I remain as is, knowing I'll have to be patient, knowing they won't just walk away, especially ayano.

I hold the mask, feeling the curves of it, as my hand brushes over it.

Just a little more time.

I look around, and some students start stirring, brilliant.

It's to dark to tell who it exactly is, but whispers echo around, in distressed tones.

“I heard someone walk in. Was it them?” Someone asks, making me smirk, remembering how gullible they are.

“It can't be, I've heard it is one of those student council members.” Someone replies, catching my attention. I stay relaxed, interested as into how they got this information, and who they suspect.

“Really? But ones in here.” They say, scared. I know their looking at me, and I hold myself from attacking them.

“It's not her. Rumours say they have them under control. She hasn't got the power, in authority or physical, to get the entire council, even the ones who left.” They suggest, and I hold a laugh. They really think I don't have a opportunity? They really are stupid.

“But they aren't strong. Itachi said that himself. Who was their target?” The other asks, getting someone else involved. So, they can't even remember who senpai is, shame really.

“Isn't it aoi?” The new person asks, sitting up. There the closest to the door, damn, it means I'll be harder to get out.

“So it can't be her. They hate each other, with a passion. Remember when she got attacked by the delinquents? Aoi was so pissed.” Someone replies, snickering slightly.

That doesn't concern them, she wasn't annoyed at me, she hates the delinquents, big difference. Besides, I gave her a opportunity to destress anyway. And then she throws it back in my face.

“So who is it then? It's not ayano, she has taro.” The person in front of me says, crossing their arms, and shaking their head.

“It could be megami?” Someone suggests, making my curiosity peak. So, they even have fear its megami? Odd, she wouldn't ever be like me, having the actual confidence to make sure senpai is safe.