part 3.1 - new victim

??? P.o.v

So.

Who's next?

I walk over to a board, where I stick people on my list. I've been sloppy since gita Yamamoto, and its annoying. I put my finger on tsubaki uesugi, and scroll down, finding itachi zamatora.

I pause, knowing he's hard, seeming as asu had him as a leader for a while, whilst she was off. I curse, remembering when he nearly lashed out on senpai, during a fight.

I shake in anger, and slam my fist against the board, making it shudder slightly. I won't kill him, but I will make him pay, almost ruining her beautiful face.

Megamis p.o.v

I still regret doing this.

But I need to.

I walk down the corridor, to the student council room, and walk in, finding ayano already there.

I jolt, not expecting anyone here, well not yet, and she smirks, seeing my reaction. “Second guessing yourself are we?” She taunts and I sigh, making my way to the desk.

“Why are you here so early?” I ask, and she chuckles. “No reason, just wanted to be here as soon as possible.” She repiles, way to sarcastically. I can't be asked to agrue, and instead I open the laptop, finding a  email from info, why can't I just wake up one day, without a tone of stuff to do?

I open the email up, to find attached photos. I pause, and look at ayano, who catches my gaze.

“Come here, info sent some photos.” I ask, and she gets up without hesitation, and walks over, leaning on the desk.

“So this is who your looking for, a cat bugler?” She jokes and I don't react, knowing she wants me too. “Do any of these actions hint at anything?” I ask, slowly scrolling through the photos. She pauses, and looks at them like her life depends on it, and to be completely honest, it might be.

“They know how to access cameras, with that.” She points to a small remote of sorts. I pause, shocked as how info didn't see it. “Also, they obviously know the blind spots, so they can change, seeming as its easy to be noticed if you wearing that.” She adds, pointing at mutiple shots.

“What does this mean? Your merely telling me random facts.” I but in, annoyed. She pauses, and sighs. “For being hell bent on killing me before, you really think I'd just go around and kill anyone? No, I have more brain cells than that.” She retorts, startling me.

The doors suddenly open, to find the others walking in, and finding their allocated areas. None of them seem phased by ayano standing next to me.

“Well, at least I can explain to everyone.” She says, and stand up straight, and twisting my laptop around so everyone else can see the photos.

“What are these?” Aoi asks, obviously on edge, if she wasn't protective enough. “Photos info had sent to me, to help ayano figure how they work.” I reply, and she doesn't say anything else. “So having ten more eyes do help, huh, maybe I'll get glasses, and six monitors.” Shiromi blurts, getting a look from kuroko to shut up.

I shrug it off, and gesture to ayano to tell.

“This person is a yandere, there is no denying it. It seems they have done this before, but made a mistake somewhere to be spotted. Their goal is to make sure that their senpai isn't being abused, insulted, bullied, etc.. They will hurt anyone, but won't kill them. Their main focus isn't being seen, but instead, its keeping their prints off the weapons and clothing. “ she informs and everyone remains slient.