Midnight call

- 4:21 Saturday -

Cris wakes up with a bad feeling. Something isn't right she worries something could be up with Joana so she decides to call her just in case.

phone ringing "come on joana pick up"
phone ringing "please joana..."
phone ringing "god please don't let anything happen to her"

someone picks up "hello?" - a scared young womans voice sad

"Joana!? Is it you?? Are you okay I'm worried!"

"C-cris?" the voice says quiet

"Yes it's me are you okay??" - Cris says now super worried that she could have a crisis again

"I-i'm f-fine" joana lies

"I know you're not fine! I'm coming over okay"

"NO" she screams angrily - "No you don't have to it's. all. fine" she says again now more calm

"I'm coming over you can't stop me J-"

"Could i come to you instead??" - joana asks waiting for an answer

"Okay but i will pick you up. I'll be there in 10" - she accepts and they hang up. Cris walks fast in Dani's room - "Dani...hey please wake up"

he wakes up slowly "Cris? why are you waking me up at-" he checks the time on his phone "4 in the morning???"

"I-It's joana" - she says worried and dani's eyes open wide

"Something is wrong and I'm worried so i wanted to check on her-"

"Say no more get dressed and let's go" he jumps up and cris runs in her room to get dressed.

They meet at the door - "we should tell mamá and papá first!" - dani tells cris but she doesn't care about them - "we tell them later we have no time!"

They get out and in Dani's vehicle and just when they got in he starts the Car...

-
This is it the end of the 3nd part i know y'all hate me now but i hope you enjoy it so far anyway! :))