Meeting New Friends

Akito's POV

Tokyo. It's as I imagined. Metropolitan, crowded, big. And these mixed together can make a recipe for crime. I left the train station from my place and heading to attend my first day as a transfer student at Shujin Academy. I've lived in Ikebukuro until I was a first year in high school. I was walking by until I bumped into someone. A boy around my age, frizzy hair, and wearing glasses. Mine are small in size, but dude.

"My bad man

"My bad man. I didn't see you." I say to the guy. "No, it's my fault. I should've been looking both ways." "You go to Shujin?" I ask him. He nodded. "Transfer." He just said. "Me too. Wow, small world. I transferred from Ikebukuro. What about you?" He stood kinda shocked. "It's kinda complicated." We then see rain come down. "Rain?! Damn it. We got to find shelter." We both find a narrow path under a roof to shield from the rain. Should've brought an umbrella. I'm giving my cousin a talking to when I get home. I then see someone come across me and the new guy. A female. She takes off her hood and holy mother of God. If beauty can kill, then I'd be in grave condition.

The most gorgeous hair

The most gorgeous hair. Dirty blonde hair. Blue eyes that match as sapphires. I love Tokyo now.

(Should speed this up)

We then see another guy come to us. He looked kinda rebellious. Blonde hair, gray eyes, tall. Open coat, another Shujin student.

"That was Kamoshida wasn't it? Damn it

"That was Kamoshida wasn't it? Damn it." We hear the boy say. "Who'd Kamoshida?" I say. "The car there, he invited Takamaki over. Guy's bad news." Bad news. The face may show his good side, but he may have skeletons in his closet. "You two are second years, huh. Transfers?" He asked. We both nod. "Name's Ryuji Sakamoto. I'm also a second year at Shujin Academy. "Akira Kurusu" (or Ren Amamiya if you watched the anime) "Akito Kira. Transferred from Ikebukuro." I introduced myself. "Always wanted to go there. Anyways, let's get to school. Don't want to be late." We go towards the path to the school. I can see it. The building of my new school. Until we can reach the entrance, we then see a castle. Taking over the foundation of the school.

"What the hell is that?" Ryuji said

"What the hell is that?" Ryuji said. "Why is there a castle? Isn't there already one outside of Tokyo?" I say. "This is supposed to be the school, right?" Ryuji said worriedly. "Maybe we took a wrong turn or something." Akira mentioned. "Nonsense. It is the right way. We got to head inside." The blonde boy said. I got a bad feeling about this.

Welcome all to my new story. You have all agreed to this contract by reading this prologue of the new Persona 5 fanfic. Now are you ready to see what lies in the world of Mementos? Let's all board this journey to the road of the Phantom Thieves!