~3 Am Questions ~ Todoroki x reader

you a guy in dis mkay?

~Y/N POV~

ilike_garlicbread
todooo are you awake?

♡candycane♡
I am now

you do know its 3 AM right..?

ilike_garlicbread
I know, it's just hard to sleep when you cant stop thinking.

♡candycane♡
what are you thinking about?

ilike_garlicbread
oh just some things.

♡candycane♡
-_-

ilike_garlicbread
ok fine.. I was thinking about what would happen if our parents found out about us..

♡candycane♡
being with you is a risk I'm willing to take.

you felt your face light up, he doesn't realize it but he really is a charmer.

ilike_garlicbread
hey todo..?

♡candycane♡
yes?

ilike_garlicbread
would you like to.. idk.. get married..?

♡candycane♡
stop.

ilike_garlicbread
what..?

♡candycane♡
you are not allowed.

ilike_garlicbread
wait what do you mean..

♡candycane♡
I hate that your always faster than me.

ilike_garlicbread
why??

♡candycane♡
you remember the date we are going on Friday?

ilike_garlicbread
of course I do

♡candycane♡
can you open your dorm door?

you were a little confused at first but you walked to the door and opened it up.

when the door was open you saw Shoto Todoroki, your boyfriend down on one knee with a small box in his hands.

within the small box layed a ring with one big F/C diamond with two smaller ones on either side of it.

"Y/N L/N, you always think one step ahead of me. I was trying to save this for later but I will just get it out now. I love you, and over our years of being together I decided that I dont care anymore, about our parents, or our friends, or what anyone thinks about our relationship, all I care about is you. you are everything to me, you have made me smile when I was sad, and helped calm me down when I was mad, you have helped me face my dad, and become more open. its because of you that I have become a better person, and that I don't want to trade for anything. what I am trying to ask is, Y/N L/N will you marry me?"

tears weld up in your eyes as you ran towards him and hugged him as tight as you could hold him.

"YES! YES! A BILLION TIMES YES!"

that night you fell asleep with shoto because you didn't want to leave his side.

when you guys finished highschool you guys got married.

4 years later you and shoto have never been happier.
you have each other, your friends, and a daughter that you adopted.

sometimes staying up late can wake up the best things.

aww cute things.. ok next I will do something depressing.