1| the big news

"hmm mmm mmmm mmmmmm mm mmm mmmmm mmm" Billie was humming quietly, yet beautifully.

She's been under a lot of stress lately. Her fourth album comes out in a week and she also is announcing the big news. She's been in the bath for a half an hour now. Just humming her new and even old songs. Trying to calm herself down. I can't say I don't blame her. Honestly, I'm proud of her for all the work she has done and calming herself down in a healthy way. I've been sitting outside the bathroom door for the past fifteen minutes just listening to her voice. My favorite voice in the entire world, even after four years of being with her. I stood up from the door and went to go get her some tea.

knock knock

"come in mamas" she said softly.

I opened the door slowly as I peeked in. I saw the beautiful sight of her in the soapy bath. Even after all this change, she is still beautiful to me.

"I can't stop listening to your voice" I said as I walked over to the bathtub.

"oh really?" she said as she gave me the warmest smile.

I nodded and sat down on the ledge of the bathtub. Her head rested on my lap. I started to massage her shoulders.

"Mmmmm" she moaned from the massage.

Her moans and groans turned me on maybe just a bit too much. I know she's too stressed to want to do anything, but goddamn was she making this hard on me.

"this massage is like everything I needed oh my god" she said as I pulled my hands away from her neck.

"thank you mamas" she said leaning in to give me a kiss.

"you're welcome baby" I said as I pulled away from our kiss.

She then got out of and the bath. I drained the tub and put her pajamas on the bathroom counter for her. Her body was so beautiful to me. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful our future will be.

"uhhh ouch" she said leaning over the sink with just underwear and a t shirt on.

"What's wrong love?" I stood up and walked over to her and grabbed her hips lightly.

"Just some pain. It's okay baby." She said through her deep breaths.

Billie finished getting dressed and ready for bed. We got comfortable and snuggled in bed.

"What if I just did a little tease of the album real quick on Instagram. It'll help keep the other announcement off my mind." Billie said looking up at me with a photo ready to post on her insta story.

"If that's what will make you feel better. You announce the album in a few hours anyway. What's a little teaser gonna do?" I laughed.

"I like the way you think" she giggled and then clicked post.

It was just a photo from the promotion of the album. There were no words or explanation. Just a few minutes later billie refreshed her feed and fan accounts were freaking out.

"Look at these. holy fuck" Billie showed me some of the posts.

I laughed.

"Go to sleep. You need as much as you can right now." I said smiling.

"Okay, okay. Good night. I love you" she pushed out her lips for a kiss.

"I love you too you goon" I gave her a kiss on the lips.

_________________
12 hours later...

"Okay I talked to my manager and he recommends posting the album announcement and then the big news" billie said as she put her hair now deep blue hair in a half up half down bun.

Her roots were growing in, and her face was just glowing. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Can't wait baby" I said.

"Okay here we go I'm posting the album right now." She said nervously as she picked up her phone.

I walked up behind her and put my hands around her waist to hug her. I gave her little kisses all over her neck as giggles filled the bathroom.

"aaaaannnddddd posted!" She clicked the share button on Instagram where the new album announcement will be revealed to everyone.

"I'm so proud of you bil"

"Thank you mamas." She turned around and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Are you ready for our announcement?" She asked me as she took my hands into hers.

"I couldn't be anymore ready to share our news with the world. I wanna scream it" I answered while squeezing her hands.

She started typing the caption on the post.

"You post it." She looked at me and smiled.

I clicked the button and we both just stared at each other.

1,999 likes@billieeilish oh and btw I'm pregnant as fuck🥰35 seconds ago

1,999 likes
@billieeilish oh and btw I'm pregnant as fuck🥰
35 seconds ago

just a quick lil soft post for y'all. it's shit but it's something. 💓🤧

796 words