Once Izuku was topless Shouta got a good look at the alphas physique and it was to the gods. Every inch of him was perfect he could pass as a greek marble statue, he ached to feel his abs and his V line. Shouta couldn't hold back and rose to a sitting position and ran his hands over Izuku's chest mesmerized and amazed that an alpha like Izuku wanted an omega like him. Then the sound of a zipper broke Shouta out of his trance and saw that Izuku's belt was missing and that his dress pants were unzipped and open. Shouta stared and looked up when he heard a deep and husky chuckle come from the person in front of him.

"You wanna help me take them off?" Izuku asked with a smirk on his face.

Shouta just nodded his head, not being able to speak without wanting to turn off the alpha in front of him. He still didn't understand why Izuku wanted him, he was no one important, unlike Izuku. So why him?

Izuku dropped his hands to his sides and tilted his head, waiting for Shouta who started looking more and more flustered by the second. So Izuku moved his hands to the hem of Shouta's shirt and pulled it up over his head and whispered,

"If you don't take off my pants I'm gonna take yours off first, your choice."

Shouta pulled down Izuku's pants only to be greeted by an 8-inch dick with precum already soaking through his briefs.

"This is what you did to me already. I am so glad I came back to Japan, to you." Izuku said as he cupped Shouta's face.
"Midor-" Shouta started to get shy.
"Izuku. Call me Izuku. No formalities." Izuku commanded as he ran his thumb over Shouta's bottom lip.
"I-Izuku, can...can I take off your-" Shouta couldn't help but stutter.

Izuku without skipping a beat set one of Shouta's hands on his growing bulge. Soon there wouldn't be enough room in his briefs for him at full mast. Shouta stroked Izuku's bulge through his briefs and then slowly peeled down Izuku's briefs and a slowly going on 9-inch dick, Izuku sucked a breath through his teeth when he felt the cool air of the room hit his hot throbbing dick. Shouta licked the tip of Izuku's big dick earning a deep moan from the alpha's throat. Shouta felt a hand run through his hair and tugged it back making him lock eyes with Izuku,

"Open your mouth Shouta~" Izuku demanded, his eyes clouded in lust.

Without hesitation, Shouta opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Izuku set the head of his dick on Shouta's tongue.

"Show me what that pretty mouth can do," Izuku whispered looking into Shouta's eyes.

Shouta took Izuku's dick in his mouth inch by inch, while he licked and around it and sucked bobbing his head back and forth. He heard Izuku's moans turn into low growls, he had sent the alpha into a rut as more precum came out of his dick, Shouta kept on going with drool dripping from his mouth. Izuku looked down at Shouta and saw the lewd face he was making and whenever he moaned the vibrations would make Izuku throw his head back. Izuku couldn't help it anymore he could feel his balls contracting, letting him know that he was about to cum.

"F-fuck Sh-Shouta.~ I'm g-gonna cum.~ Hold on baby let go." Izuku breathed out in a deep grainy voice.

Shouta let Izuku's dick pop out of his mouth and he felt a hair tug again, so he looked up and watched as Izuku removed his collar. The pine tree scent engulfed the room and began to put Shouta into heat. Izuku laid Shouta down and began to take his pants off and noticed that a good amount of slick had started to seep out of the omega who began twisting and turning his hips wanting the alpha to touch him. Izuku smirked and just watched Shouta whimper and whine for him.

"I-Izuku~ I need you to touch me~ please.~~ Your scent is driving me crazy.~" Shouta begged while grabbing onto the sheets aching for the alpha's touch.

Izuku said nothing and began to palm the omega underneath him, the omega was coming undone in front of Izuku. Izuku was making this omega come undone. Omega. His omega.

"I love the sound of your voice when you beg," Izuku said with a voice full of lust, having been affected by the omega beneath him.

Shouta started to push his boxers down but Izuku slapped his hands away before taking both of his legs together and putting them over one of his shoulders. The alpha slowly pulled off Shouta's boxers and threw them somewhere. Izuku watched as the impatient omega began to finger fuck himself moaning the alpha's name. Izuku wasn't even inside him, just his scent and presence undid the omega. Shouta was perfection, the noises coming out of him was music to Izuku's ears.

"I-Izu-kun~. I need you inside me. I want you to knot me.~~" Shouta whined before closing his eyes as he tried to remain conscious.

Izuku pushed down Shouta's knees so he could watch the omega loosen himself for the alpha to fit. With every thrust of his fingers more slick would come out, the scent began to cloud Izuku's train of thought.

"Hold on let me put a con-" Izuku began to move away from the omega, who desperately wrapped his legs around him so that he wouldn't leave.
"No! I want to feel you inside me.~" He said taking his fingers out to begin pumping the alpha's dick making sure the alpha wouldn't go anywhere.

(A/N: The thrusting will come in the next chapter. 😈❤)