The First Time.

Warnings: Pissing, masturbating.

Hannah didn't know what to expect when she was scrolling through her laptop. She's not long got home from school and her parents are out at work for another 3 hours. She's been feeling a little horny all day, so what a better way to relax and look through some websites.

She's 16, a lesbian and she finds her best friend Lana incredibly hot.

She raises her eyebrow as her eyes catches one certain video, all she can see is a girl, with a wet patch on her panties, so she clicks on that and moves her laptop so she can have room to...relieve herself. She's just expecting a female to be doing something, like anything else.

She slowly takes off her school skirt, rolling down her penties and shoving them off her bed and onto the floor as she hears the moans coming out of the speakers, making her pussy throb already. She didn't notice her bladder was aching, she'll just go and pee after she's finished with her orgasm, what's she's been waiting to do all day.

She looks at the screen and presses play again, her hand bearly touching her clit as she feels the electric burn of the touch. She watches the screen intensely watching as the girl shoves her fingers finger pussy, making Hannah let out a load moan and entering two, moving them at a fast paste, her boobs bouncing, her nipples hard as rock, as her other hand twists them, she let's out a breathless moan.

"You piss in my mouth babygirl" She hears in the screen and she stills her movements. Watching as the short haired girl climbed onto of her girlfriend, her pussy glistering with wetness as she spreads her legs. Hannah doesn't know this knew feeling, but she's sure she cummed already, her bladder aching for realise already.

"I wanna taste your piss" The girl below moans and Hannah watches as the other girl spreads her pussy, and suddenly piss is exploding from her and into the girls mouth. Hannah's pussy in throbbing and she moves her fingers even quicker as she feels the knot in her stomach tighten and she moans as she feels herself realise the white creamy liquid onto her fingers and her bed sheets.

The stops the video as she finishes watching it, planning on going the toilet. But she stops to wonder 'Maybe I could just piss here?' With that thought in her brain, she moves her laptop down on the floor, she can feel herself getting turned on all over again as she see's the white liquid on her fingers.

She settles down on her bed, spreading her legs as far as she can and rubbing her clit once, feeling herself getting wet all other again at the thought of what she is about to do. She's about to piss...all other her hed and she isn't even disgusted.

She aims her pussy upwards, and gives a little push. Her stream starts slowly, moaning at the warm tricking down her arse and onto the bed. "Ah" She let's out, releasing more, this time unable to stop to stream.

She watches as it hits her wall, the ceiling and falling back onto her boobs "Fuck...is-this feels good" She moans, tha stream at full force and forming a puddle behind her, she decided to finger herself making the liquid go everywhere and she presses down on her finger, hitting her good spot as her stream comes to an end and she's left with a big puddle and to add to that puddle she cums again, a loud moan.

She opens her eyes after a few minutes, coming down from her high and sitting up. Her boobs are glistening with the golden piss and the warmth on her pussy feels good.

Looks like she's found her new kink.

My first one shot, I hope you enjoy.
Also please send requests, I like to do then.

:)