No adults allowed

Recap:

 "So, no college?" I asked. He looked at me questionably. "What is college?"

I stood there still, as he ran away. What was this place?

I continued to walk around the town, looking for any sign of parents, or adults, but there were none. With no luck, what so ever, I headed back home; to find no sign of my father. On the door was a note:

No adults aloud.

 The council

Who was the council? What were these people on? "Dad?" I yelled into the house, running up the stairs; checking the rooms and bathrooms. No sign of him, and that's when I realized it. No adults, No policemen, no rules; this was paradise.

Skylar POV

"Sky, did you hear? New kid in town, and he is totally hot." Multiple 'he's mine' were sent out but I just continued to space out. Fin came up to me and hugged me from behind. Fin was my best friend, along with my other group of girls. Fin was short, blond and curvy; she had an innocent look to her but her red eyes gave her away. Lydia had long brown hair, tall and curvy; but she was far from innocent. The most deadly of the pack, was Kylie; her short red hair was pixie like, and her body as well but her personality screamed danger. As for the others, Maria, Mandy (The twins), Carly and Sarah; they were all tame and the youngest, not known to be cared for much. We were the rulers of this school, and we would forever be that way. "His name is Darren, and Omg, his body is so freaking fine." I rolled my eyes and continued to look at the sky once more. My black hair fell over my shoulder, my red eyes reflected onto the sunlight, and my uniform hugged my body. Million of squeals came from the girls, and I rolled my eyes; this was going to be a long day.