He gets Car Sick.

Harry: You and Harry were on a long road trip to a family get-together, you had been in the car for about four hours. It had been so fun singing songs, drinking terrible coffee and just spending some quality time together, until Harry started getting motion sickness. 

"Y/N baby, pull over please." Harry said weakly, you frowned worriedly as you pulled the car over. He looked awful, his skin was sickly pale and he had a line of sweat on his forehead. You watched as he ran out of the car and disappeared into the bushes. You hated seeing Harry sick, especially when this was meant to be a happy weekend. Harry re-appeared looking worse then ever and you felt even more upset. 

"Okay lets go kitten." He said, half-groaning and getting back in the car. You shook your head. "No way Harry, you need to rest, I saw a motel five minutes ago. I’m going to get us a room." You smiled at him and kissed his cheek, before quickly driving back to the motel. You spent the whole night caring and comforting Harry while he kept thanking you and telling you he loves you.

Liam:You had just had a nice romantic dinner with Liam, but you noticed he wasn’t being his usual happy self. In fact he looked pale, like he was coming down with something. You were walking to the car when you realised Liam was slowing down and sweat beaded his forehead. 

"Li, are you okay?" You walked over to him, slipping his arm over your shoulder and helping him walk to the car.

"Not really, I’m feeling quite sick. It started when I was in the car." He groaned and you helped him into the passenger seat. "Do you mind driving Y/N?" He asked you, looking up at you guilty. 

"Of course, you just relax." You smiled at him and started to drive home, making sure you avoided any obstacles that would make Liam feel worse. You noticed Liam watching you from the seat and you giggled. "What are you staring at Li?" You glanced at him quickly and saw him smiling at you. "Just the most caring and beautiful girl in the entire planet." 

Zayn:With the amount of driving Zayn had done on tour you thought he would be able to handle going out for dinner on your anniversary in the next town over. You had this planned for a couple of weeks but you knew now you couldn’t go. Zayn was covered in a thin layer of cold sweat and he looked like he was going to throw up. Sighing you turned the car around and headed back home, Zayn throwing you a confused look.

"W-where are you going Angel? The restaurant is the other way." You gave him a smile and shook your head. "We’re going to go home, cuddle in bed and order in Chinese food. You’re sick and you’re going to get worse if we go out." You smiled at the thought of having a romantic night in with Zayn, as long as you two were spending time together, you were happy. 

"No Y/N, this is a special night. You deserve to have a nice night out, you deserve that. I want to make you happy." Your heart swelled and you smiled at him. "As long as I’m with you. I’m happy." 

Louis: You and Louis were on your way back from a shopping trip with Jo and Lottie. It was a lovely lunch date and you were currently sitting in the back with Louis, Lottie was drifting off to sleep and Jo was focusing on the road ahead. You had noticed Louis hadn’t been his usual loud and funny self, and you noticed he was also a paler then usual. He was laying down, his head on your lap and playing with your hair. You leant down and kissed his forehead, noticing he was quiet hot.

"Lou, are you feeling okay? You’re burning up." You placed a cool hand on his forehead and frowned, brushing his hair away. 

"I’m fine love, just a bit carsick. But I feel better sitting here with you now" He smiled slightly and you smiled back at him, handing him a bottle of water as he placed a trail of kisses up your hand and arm. 

"Ugh couples make me sick" You heard Lottie mutter and you all burst out laughing.

Niall: Everyone was in the tour bus, coming back from a concert and on the way to a new town. You were here because Niall always felt homesick when he wasn’t around you and you had managed to get a job on tour. Niall had disappeared into his bunk as soon as the concert had ended and you were sitting out in the lounge, playing Xbox games with Harry and Liam. Zayn came out from the bunk area and tapped you on the shoulder.

"He’s asking for you Y/N, I think he might be car-sick." You frowned and walked over to Niall’s bunk to see him holding his stomach and groaning. 

"Princess, I think I have motion sickness." He said weakly. "Can you cuddle with me?" You nodded and he pulled you onto his bunk, burying his face in the crook of your neck. You rubbed his back comfortingly and tried to make him feel better. 

"Niall, baby. Wake up, you need to eat something. It might make you feel better." You shook him gently, and slipped out under his arm as you walked over and got him a plate of food. You walked back and bent down so you were on his level. "Here, eat this." You kissed his nose as he scarfed down the food and smiled sheepishly up at you.

"Thank you princess, you always know how to make me feel better.’