Rules

Hey guys !

Thanks for choosing to get your books reviewed here .

First of all , our reviews will be constructive . We will try to find the elements missing and the parts that needs to be improved .

This does mean that our reviews will not be overwhelmingly positive .
But we will try to keep the reviews as helpful as we can to you .

After all ,
A form of literary criticism, book reviews are written opinions about a particular book. .

R.U.L.E.S

1 . Register only if you can handle constructive criticism

2 . You must follow this account The_Gloss_Club permanently .

3 . The story should be in English , exceptions can be made for some sentences or lines in other language .

4 .A author can register only two books at a time .

5 . Please wait for your review . It takes maximum a week depending upon the reviewer's schedule .

6 . You should be polite and patient . All the reviewers are ordinary people like you and have works of their own .

7 . Please respect them as they are spending their time for your book .

8 . PLEASE do not Bash ! If you have some thoughts and opinions about your review , you can state it without being rude .

9 . If you bash , we wont hesitate to blacklist and report you !

Thank you for your patience .
Be sure to follow these rules  .

Forms will be posted soon .

#glossians