"If you guys could stop sucking faces long enough for me to go to the bathroom, that would be fucking fantastic!" Richie yelled from the other side of the door as he banged his fist against the wood.

"Richard Tozier, I swear to God!" Y/N exclaimed, but Bill was quick to go over to her and grab onto her hands, his body shaking softly as he chuckled.

Y/N frowned at the door before letting her eyes flicker over to Bill. He stared at her with that small twinkle in his eyes, his laughter filling the air and making her whole body warm almost instantly. She couldn't stop herself from smiling as Bill helped her out of the sink and off of the counter.

They didn't even have time to move before Richie was knocking on the door again, only this time more aggressively.

"I'm being serious guys! I gotta piss!"

- - -

Bill watched silently as Y/N talked to Steve on the opposite side of the room, their voices low as they argued back and forth, bickering like the brother and sister they practically were. Bill didn't exactly know what they were arguing about. He had just gotten down to the basement after letting Eddie check the small cut on his arm to find Steve and Y/N talking quietly in the corner while the Losers and Party sat talking to each other on the other side of the room.

"What's wrong with those two?" Eddie asked, finally voicing Bill's thoughts as he plopped done on the couch next to Richie. He threw his feet on top of the boy's lap and Richie scrunched his nose up in disgust, but didn't make a move to push the boy away.

The others all glanced over at Steve and Y/N and Dustin chuckled before saying, "Oh, them? Y/N's probably just trying to get Steve to stay an extra day."

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to convince him to never leave," Lucas said, a small smile on his face as he watched his friend who was currently tugging on Steve's arm in a pleading way.

"Shit," Richie muttered as he glanced over at Wheeler and Eleven who were sitting beside him. "I forgot you guys have to leave. It's going to be fucking weird without you all around."

"Don't go soft on me now, Tozier," Wheeler joked earning a roll of the eyes from Richie and a punch to the shoulder. Wheeler just chuckled and whacked Richie back before saying, "I know what you mean. Y/N's talked about you guys so much that it kind of feels like we've known each other forever instead of only a couple of days."

A small silence fell among the group before Beverly finally spoke up, "It's going to be hard for her."

Everyone solemnly nodded, knowing exactly what Beverly meant. Moving away from the Party had been one of the hardest things Y/N had ever had to do, saying goodbye to them a second time wouldn't be any easier.

"She'll be okay," Will said with a sad smile on his face. His eyes flickered up to look at everyone before he looked at the Losers. "She's got you guys to help her."

Ben smiled softly at Will before saying, "Doesn't mean it won't hurt any less."

The Party smiled sadly at that, the thought of having to leave Y/N again bothering them just as much as it would bother her. Not seeing each other for two years had been hard, but now they were going to have to say goodbye all over again and it was no surprise that none of them wanted to do that.

A loud squeal had the group turning and seeing Y/N smiling widely as she jumped up to toss her arms around Steve's neck. The older boy chuckled and hugged the girl back all while Y/N repeatedly said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

She managed to pry herself away from the boy before looking to her friends with twinkling eyes. "He said we get one more day!" she exclaimed excitedly before she was hugging Steve again.