Stormy Weather

Adrien and I were modeling at the park. However we were both tired,so it wasn't easy doing all the things the photographer asked us to do. We were doing this photo where I was on Adrien's shoulder's with my arms out and we were both laughing, but then Adrien fell and we were on the ground. We looked at each other and kept laughing. The photographer decided we needed another boy and girl. We waited while Alya went to go find them but suddenly she, along with max and a little girl were stuck in a merry-go-round thanks to a dome of ice. Adrien and I gasped and ran back to our stuff. We didn't try to separate since we both new who each other where. Adrien's Kwamii was hiding but Adrien got him out with...camenbare? "Ewww. Your Kwamii eats camenbare?"I joked. "Yep. Plagg, Claws Out!" Adrien said. He then transformed into Chat Noir. He looked at me smirking. "Nice. Let me show you how it's done." I said, as Duusu flew next to me. "Duusu, spread my feathers!" I said. I then transformed into Admeriya. We saw the villain outside the park. "Hey Ice Queen, why don't you pick in someone your own temperature?" I said.  "My name isn't Ice Queen it's Stormy Weather!" She said. "Well I'm 'feline' more generous than usual, so why don't you hand over your akuma and we'll call it a night?" Chat said. Stormy Weather just opened her parosel and literally blew Chat Noir away. I didn't go anywhere because I was holding onto the fence. "Oh, now you're going to get it." I said. I grabbed my fan. You see when ever I wave my fan it emits a large gust of wind. I started waving my fan as Stormy opened her parosel. Because my wind stopped her wind I didn't go anywhere. I managed to blow her away before I ran to find Chat Noir and Ladybug. When I did I saw that Stormy Weather had blow a bunch of cars at them. They were about to be crushed by a bus. Ladybug was going to use her yo-yo to protect them but I jumped down to where they were and waved my fan. The gust of wind flew the bus back at Stormy Weather. "What took you so long?!" Ladybug said. "Sorry." I said. "Where did she go?" Chat Noir asked. "I'm not sure." I said. "Well gee that's helpful." Ladybug retorted. "Well I'm sorry for losing sight of her after I tried to save your sorry butt from almost being crushed by a bus." I said. 'I had it under control. My Yo-yo would have kept Chat and I safe. We didn't need your help." She said. I scoffed. "Well I'll keep that in mind next time there is an Akumatized person on the run." I said. "Now if you don't mind we have a villain to stop and an akuma to catch." I said, running off to where i thought the villain would be. I looked back to see that Ladybug had run in the opposite direction, but Chat Noir stayed, looking at us both with an upset face. He kept looking between me and Ladybug before running after Ladybug. I sighed.'Of Course.' I decided to go help with trying to free Alya,the little girl, and Max. I ran to the giant ice dome. When i got there They looked at me. "Admeriya! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Chat Noir and Ladybug?" Alya asked me. "Well Ladybug felt like they didn't need my help on this one so I decided to come help you guys."I said. "What Ladybug said isn't true. The team would be 50% less successful without your power."Max said. I smiled. "Thanks for that but what Ladybug says goes so I'm here instead of helping them." I said. I opened my fan and got them out. They came and hugged me and the little girl jumped on my back. Shortly after that, Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug fixed everything. "Looks like they did just fine without me." I said. Marinette  ran over to us. She glared at me though. Why? I'll never know. I saw a feather fall from my miraculous. "I gotta get out of here. Later guys." I said, running off. I went in a bathroom and into a stall. "Feathers Close." I said. Duusu came out of my miraculous and i caught him in my hands. I gave him some seeds. "Ladybug wasn't very nice." He said. "Yeah, It's whatever." I said. I put him in my bag and went out side. Adrien saw me and waved, smiling. I didn't smile back. I didn't even go back to the photo shoot. I ran over to max and Alya. "Are you guys ok?!" I asked. Alya shoved Max at me slightly. "U-uh yes w-we are totally ok!" Max said. I smiled. "I'm glad. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to you guys." I said, putting my hand on max's shoulder.

(Max's Pov)

I'm pretty sure I have turned into a tomato. While I will say I'm not as awkward with (Y/N) as Marinette is with Adrien, but I do blush a lot around her. There is just one problem. I love (Y/N) but I also like Admeriya. I don't know what to do. I decided to just enjoy the moment I have with (Y/N). Maybe one day I'll tell her how I feel.