p r o l o g u e

Nott breathed heavily as she recited the all too familiar 'disguise self' spell. It's not like it was her first time doing it, she had done it multiple times. Goblins were hated by most.

Halflings weren't.

God, why did she think this was a good idea?

Her friends assured her "You're husband will still love you!" "You're husband won't care." "It's still you isn't it?"

The now halfling woman looked back at her friends, the blue tiefling, the tall firbolg, the green half-orc, the lesbian monk, and her favorite friend. A tired wizard named Caleb Widogast.

They all gave her an affirming smile, Jester giving a thumbs up as well.

Nott, now as Veth, nodded and walked down the stairs.

She was terrified.

It didn't go well.

Her husband didn't take it well.

Nothing went well.

Nott looked at her husband with wide eyes after hearing what he had to say about her new form.

And she ran.

God did she run. Goblins were exceptional at just that.

Short prologue but hi! That's right I got into critical role! I love dnd and after hearing so much about it I had to start listening to it. Nott is my baby and I had to write some fanfic. Idk if this book will have romantic nott x Caleb (most likely cause like hhhhh) But it will most definitely have a lot of angst and soft shit at the end. Enjoy!