chapter 2

"You know they say you shouldn't talk politics or religion," Jisoo was shaking her head at her, clearly amused, as Jennie listed the many reasons she was anti Trump. Jennie couldn't quite remember through her alcohol induced haze but she was almost certain that Jisoo had raised the topic, somewhere between the exchange of funny ex stories and travel.

"That's an excuse for apathy!" She was drunk and speaking far louder than she thought she was, and feeling very impassioned. "Don't you care?" she asked, reaching for Jisoo's hand and gripping it.

"I care," Jisoo was laughing and Jennie knew it was at her.

"Don't laugh at me," she pouted.

"I'm just enjoying your company," Jisoo smiled easily and Jennie stared at her because that smile did things to her insides, did things between her legs too.

"You know if Trump is elected he'll try and repeal the right to marry? For us?"

"Well, you're cute but I'm not sure you're marriage material," Jisoo teased and Jennie sat back in her chair.

"You're not into politics?" She slurred, "that's ok, I get it. At least tell me you vote?"

"Jennie," Jisoo took her hand this time and her heart thudded its pleasure.

"Yeah?"

"I care about politics. I even draw anti Trump cartoons. But I'm in a bar, flirting with a sexy girl, pretending she could never convince me into bed, and really...I don't want to talk about the biggest buzz kill, not to mention libido obliterator to ever exist."

"A libido obliterator?" Jennie couldn't help but laugh.

"You know, if I was a guy trying to think away my erection it'd be a mental chant of Donald Trump in his undies - total libido killer!"

"I was wrong - you do care!" Jennie cupped her face without thinking, then hastily withdrew her hand, and waved the barman down. "Tequila," she ordered.

"Tequila huh?"

"I love tequila," she said and then shivered and released a small growl as she considered drinking the tequila from the body of the girl before her. "It'd be more fun if we could drink it in private," she gave her a sultry look.

"I'm sure it would Ms One nighter!"

"I'd stay till morning. Fuck you again," Jennie promised as the barman delivered a bottle and two fresh shot glasses.

"Wow, last of the big spenders," Jisoo grinned widely.

"I promise it would be good," Jennie was too drunk to even care that she was begging. She wanted to be close to Jisoo, wanted her face pressed up against those fucking amazing boobs. Her hands literally itched to take hold of those hips and tug her close.

"I'm sure it would," Jisoo winked, and brushed her fingers along Jennie's jaw, the featherlight touch causing her eyes to flutter shut, "It would be amazing and I bet..." Jisoo's fingers moved over her lips and Jennie wanted to drag them into her mouth, "I bet you'd be a really, really good lay..."

"I would," Jennie caught Jisoo's hand and pressed a kiss to the pads of her fingers, loving the hitch in the other girls breath. "Let me show you," she implored.

"You're not gonna give up trying to get into my knickers are you?" Jisoo rasped beautifully and it only turned Jennie on more.

"Look at you - of course I'm not," Jennie boldly placed her hand on Jisoo's hip and God, even her hip felt good.

"But I bet tomorrow you'd never speak to me again," Jisoo smiled, and didn't brush her hand away. If anything she leaned into to it.

"Talking is over rated, conversation is - face it Jisoo," Jennie leaned forward, aiming for that beautiful slope of neck she'd been drawn to for at least the last hour, and pressed a warm, wet kiss to soft, sweet smelling skin. Jisoo released a soft, moan that both encouraged Jennie and sent a pulse right through her. "See, that's a much better noise," she kissed the skin again and pressed her nose into it thinking that no one person had the right to feel and smell so good.