Learning More About Her Past/A Special Gift... For All of Us.

Seth: Rawr! Take that!

She's on one of her first missions ever. Of course, she's on a random dimensional island that appeared out of nowhere. No one knows what this island was. All that happened was that it just appeared about 20 hours ago. She was handling it well for a new Closer!

Me: Good work, Seth! Come on, to the next sector!

She runs off to the next sector as I watch her from the sidelines. She uses her Special Abilities, mostly ones that seemed like they had Egyptian God names. Osiris's Death? Horus's Attack? Huh... wow. Every so often, though, I see her lean down like a cheetah or dog or something and howl, like a true animal! This just makes me like her more and more...

Soon enough, she gets enraptured in a monster's clutches. She was getting permanently held in place.

Seth: Uh!! KIYUME?! WHAT DO I DO?! I CAN'T MOVE!!

Me: Activate your Cancel attack! It should immediately make you invulnerable for a second.

I see her ball up before her Phase Force immediately bursts outward from her. The monster that was continuously stunning her immediately dies and she moves on with her life. She faces a Powerful Phase Entity after a bit and... basically almost Insta-kills it. She strikes a pose for me and I clap for her.

Me: Woo! Good work! That was probably one of the best performances I've ever seen from a solo Closer!

She blushes and smiles at me.

Seth: U-um... thanks.

Just then, my communicator buzzed. Alice was on the line and I immediately put her through.

Me: Talk to me.

Alice: Good work with clearing that sector of the island! But... it appears as if you have some mail waiting for you. Maybe you should check that out first.

Me: Okay... sure. Come on, Seth!

We get teleported up to the Wheel of Fortune and get to our Postmaster. We receive a good-sized package that was rather heavy.

Me: Oh, jeez! Umm... help?

Seth gets an end and we both walk off to a secluded area. I use a knife and slash the tape holding it together... revealing two more boxes.

Me: Okay... boxes inside boxes. At least they're labeled.

One has Seth on it and she picks it up. I pick mine up and feel it... it's also fairly heavy. Probably a new gear set.

Me: Hold on, let me get the tape for ya.

I slash her tape off with my knife then did mine. We open our packages together and I'm immediately astounded by the contents. I look at her face and she's rather confused. I look in her package and she got the same thing as me.

Me: Woah! What... who sent us this amazing gear?

Apparently, someone sent us some Fallen Night items. If you guys don't know what that is... well, it's a Fallen Angel set of costume pieces that not only boost our combat power... but they also make us look amazing.

Me: Put that stuff on! Come on!

Seth: Oh... okay!

She runs away to a changing room to get her top and bottom pieces on. I head to my own changing room and put on everything except my accessories, which are my wings, eye color, eye accents, and crown piece. I kept them on hand as my weapons also take a different look to them. Awesome!