Not Stalking, Just Watching Very Closely...

Lilac thought about what you said the night before. Cubes? Mask? She knew who that was.

   Ass wipe Infinite.

  She swore that the moment she got close to the jackel, she would choke the living daylights out of him.

  Every night, Lilac began studying how yu slept every night. Every toss, every turn, every mumble, every gasp. Sleepless days planned before her, but you were her top priority. (BTW Lilac will be a lesbian cuz at first she has a crush on you but will be straight at the end. Sorry straight people, I'm tryna make this boring crap spicy)

  You woke up from your scary slumber and rubbed your head. You looked next to you to see Lilac. "Uh...?"

  She blushed and jumped away. "S-S-Sorry (Y/N)..."

  You lift an eyebrow in curiosity. "Were you stalking me, Lilac?"

  "W-What?!" Lilac jumped. "N-No!!! Just watching very closely...."

   You laugh slightly. "You're funny Lilac. That's why you're my best friend." You got up and went into the kitchen.

   "I wish we were more than best friends....." Lilac mumbled quietly before trailing behind you.

(Go on and hate me cause I made an OC lesbian. I. DON'T CAREEEEEEEEE-----
Now that's done with, I will probably do another part tomorrow. :p
Peace.)